TKO

Harry

She was sitting at a table backstage, her phone beside her as she looked back and forth between it and a magazine in front of her.

The closer he got, he saw that it was wedding magazine. She was in the middle of planning. He noted idly her concentrated face, her teeth clenching a bit and her eyebrows furrowed.

He sat down across from her and leaned his elbows on the table, her eyes looking up and finding his.

"So, what are some of the things you've decided to come up with...for the wedding that is." She stared at him for a moment, eyes narrowed.

"Why do you want to know?" Fiesty. Hm, he missed that. No matter. I'll have it back soon. Phase two is in effect as of now.

"General curiosity. Maybe I could help you find something if you need me to." She stared at him a bit longer.

"What are you doing? A week ago you were practically burning up every time someone even mentioned my wedding." It was true but knowing how smart mouthed she was he couldn't hesitate too long.

He shrugged. "Change of heart. I know a few things from my mom's wedding so I was offering a helping hand."

"Right. So, just out of curiosity, what do you know about weddings? You know, so I can figure out what we can talk about?" She leaned forward, hands under her chin as she batted her eyelashes a bit. She was challenging him.

He smirked. Game on.

"Well, for starters, I know a bakery that might just do me a favor of baking the sweets for your wedding. I could help get you an appointment for tastings when your up for it. I'm assuming you haven't found a dress since you've been looking through that magazine for the past half an hour. Doubling efforts on your phone as well." He pointed before folding his hands again.

"From what I've overheard, neither of you have decided on colors either. Very hard to get decorations when you don't even really have a theme or a set of colors, thus making the dress even harder to find again. He's away on football leave, as far as I understand, so you're a bit alone. Except for El and Sammie but they're both a bit odd in scheduling and the time frames as well as zones, for you, are a bit all over the place. You don't want a wedding planner because you want to be independent and do it yourself, I get it. Flowers are also a problem,"

He reaches in his pocket and takes out his phone, unlocking it and searching for what he needed before putting it in front of her. A website for the flower shop. She stared down at it with a frown.

"Incidentally I know a florist as well. So, it's a bit tricky because, well, I could possibly be the best help you're getting. Other than Sammie and El of course."

He smiles sweetly. She looked up, her eyes lightening a bit and her jaw clenches as she gets first surprised then annoyed.

"Have you set a date yet?" He leans back, placing an arm on the back of his chair and raising an eyebrow at her.

"November twenty fourth. In california."

"Weather advantage. Of course. Well, good then, I guess I'll leave you to your planning. Let me know if you need my help." He smirks again before standing, grabbing his phone and walking away.

Research does a man good when he needs it.

Victory, is mine. Now I just wait.

3...

2...

1...

"Hey jackass." Ah yes, she's back.