Guns N' Roses

Morgan

"When is your flight?" Her stylist Jessa was sick so Lou offered to do her hair. She had a flight to L.A. from Colorado to catch Colin's game.

It had been almost a month since she'd seen her man. She couldn't wait to see him on the field. Last time she did that was when they first started dating.

"An hour."

"Are you excited?"

"Of course I'm excited. Last time I saw him was the charity benefit and that was almost a month ago."

"How do you two do it? And you're planning a wedding in the middle of it all!"

"Talent and patience I guess."

The door opened and Harry sauntered in, smirking.

"Ladies..."

"Hey."

"So you found a dress?"

"Yeah it's beautiful, I have a picture..."

Harry

Her and Lou are too busy talking about the wedding to even notice him. He knew Morgan was going to catch a flight to go see him.

He was definitely going to stop that. And he was going to take her out instead.

Now it begins.

After Lou finished on her hair she thanked her, said goodbye then rushed out.

He stood, grabbing a jacket off of one of the racks and sliding it on.

"Where are you going?"

"Probably to see Grimmy. Don't know yet." He shrugged.

"You look like you're up to something." She narrowed her eyes.

"Nope. Just gonna hang out. See ya Lou." He waved before walking out. He hoped she believed him. He didn't need Lou reprimanding him.

He hurried outside and to the car to see her standing and staring at it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"All four wheels to the only car left are flat. It's gonna take a bit to get them filled again."

You don't say?

"I'm sorry ma'am."

"No, Cecil it's not your fault. Stupid accident."

"What about a cab?"

"With where we are it's gonna take them two hours to get here because od traffic. My flight takes off at 5 and the next one isn't until midnight. Son of a bitch." She pushes her hair out of her face and shakes her head. An angry habit.

She pulls her phone out of her leather jacket pocket and presses a few buttons before putting it up to her ear.

"Colin, the car I was suppose to take ' s wheels went flat and it's going to take a bit. I'm so sorry I know this was supposed to be special but...just call me when you get this alright? I love you." She hangs up before shaking her head again.

It's incredibly cold outside and the wind is blowing heavily. Cecil is diligently propping up the car.

"Take your time Cecil. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry about this."

"No. It's okay. Really."

"It's cold, you should get back inside. Here I'll help with your bags."
Time to work magic.