The End

Morgan

He was holding her, his nose in her hair and his hold tight, but God did she feel cold. He was cold. His embrace didn't feel like it should; though she wanted to believe that this was him,her boyfriend, their relationship, it wasn't. This wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to feel wanted and she didn't feel that way with him. Not anymore.

The sex felt meaningless, none of it was passionate anymore. There was only one goal and it wasn't loving eachother. Their relationship felt cold and who was she to keep him when it felt like he didn't want her?

"Why...are you here?" She spoke up, tracing the tattoos on his chest.

"I wanted to see you."

"See me or see me?"

"You're my girlfriend...I didn't know I had to have a reason to see you?"

"When was the last time I was your girlfriend?" She moved away from him and went to find her clothes. She needed distance. Needed serious distance.

"What is that suppose to mean?" She saw him sit up as she put her bra back on then her t-shirt, going to get some shorts from her drawer.

"It means that if we are who we are supposed to be to eachother why does it feel so strained? Why do I feel like me and you are a thousand miles away from eachother right now?"

"We have been away from each other for a while."

"You've been off for how long? And you're just bow coming to see me. Harry what's going on? All bullshit aside what's going on?"

"Nothing." He looked down and shook his head.

"I know about the girls Harry." She whispered, staring at her fingers.

"You do...?"

"Yes. I've known for a while now. I just was waiting for you to tell me. Look Harry this has to stop."

"This? As in me and you..."

"I love you...I always have and always will. The things that you have helped me with...I couldn't have made it out with you. But what kind of relationship is this?"

"It's one that needs work...I want to make this work."

"You don't..."

"I do."

"No, you don't Harry. That's the difference between me and you. You are good at jumping from person to person but that's not me. I love you, I do but I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore. I just want this to be over..." she breathed, finally looking him in the eye.

She loved those green eyes. They were dull with what may be hurt. He was so gorgeous to her; but the time had come where she couldn't be strung along anymore. She had to start think about her.

He stood; finding his clothes and getting dressed, the silence between them stretching. They walked slowly out of her room and through the house before stopping in front of the door. He turned to look down at her, this probably being the last time they would be so close.

"I love you." He grabbed her face in his hands, leaning down to kiss her feverishly. This was it. This was the end. She fisted his curls in her hands, tugging once before stopping herself. She couldn't go there. She had to stop. She pulled away, them both breathing heavy as she put both hands on his chest and moved him away from her a bit. He let go, staring at her for a moment.

Then, he left.