Club Can't Handle

A/N: There are a good amount of time lapses in the first couple of chapters. Bare with me, it'll get way better and things will slow down. Enjoy.

Two Months Later

She hadn't seen him in a bit. After the first couple of dates they had gotten busy and just stopped seeing eachother. She was definitely hurt. What the hell was wrong with her?

So when all the girls had decided to go out to the club; she reluctantly agreed. So when they got there they sat in the VIP with a bunch of differen people but she didn't expect to see who she saw next. Colin. Damn he looked good, tall as usual, and he was looking straight at her with those brown eyes of his.

She kept sipping on her drink and waited until he finally made his way over to her. He smirked before crouching down and talking in her ear.

"I haven't seen you in a while."

"I'd say the same."

"How have you been?"

"Good and you?"

"Good."

Her body felt warm so close to him again. As the night went on they started to get a little more touchy feely. He kept putting his hands on her waist and back; she kept touching his shoulder and abs a little. Then finally the just threw caution to the wind. He had his arm around her shoulders, his lips at her ear as he spoke.

"You look sexy tonight."

"It's a new outfit."

"For me?"

"Sure, if you didn't come tonight I would have wanted you to see the pictures."

"It looks better up close."

"You're pretty flirtatious for someone that came here with his boys."

"Well it looks like my boys are hangin out with your girls so it doesn't matter."

He was in front of her, their faces close as he held onto her waist. Their bodies were swaying to the music, her hands rubbing on his chest a little.

"Why don't we stop playing around and you tell me why you're feeling on me."

"Because I miss you. I don't think we should have stopped seeing eachother or something that stupid."

"Did you have an epiphany or something?"

"No, I realized that instead of sleeping in an empty bed I could have you there."

He kissed her cheek, pulling back to gauge her reaction as he leaned forward and captured their lips together.they weren't even dancing anymore, standing in the middle of the sweaty and crowded bodies as they made out. She felt his body against hers, he kissed her like he meant it, damn she hoped he meant it. He placed a last kiss to her lips, pulling back so they could breathe a little.

Without saying a word he grabbed her hand, turning to walk back to the small table that was now clear of their friends as he sat them down. And that night, was probably the beginning of them working it out, the first time that she thought she could actually have her forever.