Valentina's Day

Morgan

She had come in from work and put her stuff down before going to her room to take a shower. It was only about 4:30 so it didn't matter how long she took.

Colin hasn't really called or texted her all day except for a good morning text. Why did that feel so odd? She shouldn't be paranoid but it was wearing on her mind something serious. It was valentine's day, her phone shouldn't be that dry. Just then, her phone buzzed. Speak of the devil.

"Hello?"

"Happy valentine's day baby," He drawled. Why did he sound so good on the phone?

"Happy Valentines day."

"I'm taking you out. Be ready by seven okay?"

"Yes sir, and what shall I wear?"

"Anything you want, you always look nice, baby. I'll see you soon alright?"

"Of course. See you soon." They hung up. What the hell to wear? She didn't want to just put on some jeans and sneakers because damn it, it was valentine's day and she felt she should dress up. Just for him.

She got ready and at seven on the dot he was knocking on her door. He took her out to a beautiful resteraunt where they ate dinner and listened to the jazz music play throughout the place. She turned to see him staring at her,a smile on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing, you look incredible tonight.."

"Thank you " she smiled brightly at him.

"I have something for you"

"Colin.. I thought I told you I didn't want anything.."

"I know,which is why I got you something anyway" he sat a small box in front of her on the table.

She opened it to find a beautiful necklace with a simple but extroadinarily beautiful heart shaped diamond on it.

"It's beautiful"

"I was hoping.." He took the necklace and placed it around her neck.

"That you'd take this necklace and agree to be my girlfriend..officially" she bit her lip.

"I'd like that." He leaned closer to her, his lips at her ear.

"I know he hurt you,but I'm here to tell you that I would never hurt you like that." She shut her eyes for a moment just listening.

"I'll talk to you when he wouldn't; be there for you when he wasn't; I'll help you. Just give me a chance." She opened her eyes and looked at him from under her eyelashes.

He placed a hand to her cheek before pressing his lips to hers. It felt so right. Everything felt right with him. No more anxiety of not feeling good enough, no more looking around, here he was willing to do anything for her.

He went to pull away but she grabbed his wrist and deepened the kiss. She moved her leg so it draped over one of his legs. She pulled away, both of their breathing heavy.

"Take me to your place?" He caught her eyes; clearly surprised.

"O-Okay..."

He quickly called the waiter over for the check, paying her quickly. He got up, waiting patiently for her to slide out of the booth before he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. They sauntered out of the resteraunt, the cameras and such flicking feverishly as they waited for the car.

As soon as they valet pulled the car up, Colin opened the door for her, helping her slide in before shutting it behind her. He sauntered around the car and got in, starting it and revving the engine before speeding off toward his house.

********

When he unlocked the door he gestured for her to go first. She was met by lit candles all over the living room with rosé pedals making a trail somewhere. She followed them to the bedroom. There was champagne on ice sitting to the side, and a heart of rosé pedals on the bed along with more candles.She smiled softly before making her way back into the livingroom where he was.

"Everything is so beautiful..." She walked back to where he stood smirking.

"I'm glad you like it.. I wanted our first valentines day to be special." She stepped closer,their chests practically touching. Her heart was racing in her chest, she was a bit breathless.

His hands immediately went to her waist as he pulled her even closer,kissing her forehead. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his lips kissed their way down her face to her neck;finding her spot first try. She was like jello in his hands; her body relaxing into his as he held onto her.

"Let me take care of you baby..." She sighed as they continued on into the night.

********

Harry

There he was; sitting alone in his house, nothing but the quiet to surround him. Was it the fact that this was his first valentine's day alone? Or the fact that he was so helpless without her?

She was gone and he had no idea what he wanted to do. He had never felt so empty, and part of him knew it was because his other half was halfway across the world with some other guy treating her the way he should have treated her in the first place.

She deserved that much didn't she? To be treated like the princess she was. To be spoiled and loved. He hadn't done that in forever, and now that she was gone that's what he wanted to do more than anything.

He took a sip of his whiskey as the music filtered through his flat slowly, and sadly torturing him.

"I never meant to start a fire
I never meant to make you bleed...
I'll be a better man today
I'll be good, I'll be good...
And I'll love the world like I should
I'll be good, I'll be good...
For all of the time...that I never could..."