Chapter 14

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

“Is this another one of your excuses?”

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Geto's appearance froze Y/N's body in place, her memories of their past flooding back and causing her to feel a deep sense of fear and anxiety.

Her entire body was shaking as she stared at Geto, feeling a deep pit of despair in her stomach.

She couldn't move or even speak as she tried to grapple with the terrible memories that were now returning.

His stare filled her with a burning sense of horror and torment as she began to remember their past interactions. She was reminded of the pain and trauma he had inflicted upon her.

Her whole body shook and she froze in place, feeling completely powerless as her feelings of despair and panic grew. She wanted to shut her eyes or look away, but she couldn't move at all.

"Mayumi..." He said, his voice barely audible. He took a step forward, his breath shallow as he took in the scene.

She ran out of the house in a blind panic, having been overwhelmed by the memories. She ran through the forest with no real direction, trying to just get away from the place.

Geto chased after her, trying to reach her and catch up. He ran faster and managed to grab her hand, stopping her and holding on tightly to her.

"Wait- please wait!" He yelled out at her as she struggled to pull away, causing the painful memories to come flooding back to her.

He pulled Y/N close to him and looked at her with concern as she began to cry, the tears streaking down her face. He didn't know how to communicate or even act in this situation, the guilt of what he had done to her hanging heavily over his heart.

"Can we please talk?" He asked, trying to find some way to address the situation between them.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to hear a thing from you, just get away from me!" She tried to pull her arms out of his grip, but his hold was strong.

He pulled her close to him with a look of deep guilt and concern on his face. She was right to react like this, it was a painful situation and he didn't know what to say to her after everything that had happened between them.

He felt the heavy weight of guilt clinging to his heart and he was speechless as her tears fell down her cheeks. He didn't dare to try and wipe them away out of fear for the hurt he had inflicted upon her.

"Please let me explain, I understand how you feel but I have something important to tell you."

He sounded desperate as he tried to convince her to stay and listen. However, she still refused to stay and just begged him to leave her alone.