Chapter 15

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

“I'm glad...”

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The rain poured down fiercely, the droplets cascading down in torrents. It added an intense and dramatic setting to the scene which was unfolding.

It was as if the heavens had heard their plight and were sympathizing with them. It was pouring down hard but neither of them cared.

Geto and Y/N had their arms wrapped around each other and were weeping silently, letting the heavy rain wash away their tears and the pain that they had felt for all
this time.

The two stood there, letting the rain pour down on them like a shower of sadness. Geto held her close, his body shaking from the pain and the anguish he had been feeling for a long time now. Y/N's body was trembling against his, as the two of them wept silently, clinging to each other for support.

Y/N sniffed in between heaving sobs. She couldn't form complete sentences as she was overwhelmed by the rush of emotions that had hit her.

"I- I..." She sniffed and tried to get her emotions under control but it was no easy task.

"I missed you."

Geto felt her words cut deep into his heart as she expressed her feelings towards him. His mouth opened slightly, speechless from the impact of her words.

"I missed you so much," She continued. "I missed your soft hands and your comforting embrace. I missed the way you used to carry me in your arms and made me feel like the most special person in the world."

He stood there, speechless as he heard her words. He was completely overwhelmed by the love and affection that she was expressing towards him at this moment.

"I missed how you made me feel whenever you were next to me," She said as she wiped away her tears. "I liked the feeling of safety that you gave me whenever we were together. For such a long time, I've missed those moments where you would embrace me and make me feel protected from the world. I missed that warmth which I felt so long ago.

"I- I know it'll take a lot of time to mend our relationship," She said in a sad tone before beginning to cry again. "But I just wanted you to know that I have missed you so much and for so many years I have waited for you to find me and tell me this. I just wanted to hear those words from you."

Geto's heart was crushed by her words, feeling a wave of remorse and agony wash over him.

"And even though what you did to me was horrible and I should hate you," She spoke, sounding like she was trying to hold back her sobs. "And even though I do hate you, I still love you. I love you so much, more than life itself. I want to hate you but when you look at me with those tender eyes of yours, I just can't. I want to hate you but my heart just won't let me.