Chapter 6

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

“How she can fix her flaws, is up to her. Not you”

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Gojo woke up to the sound of a sharp knock on the door. His eyes squinted as he rubbed his half-asleep eyes.

"Who is it at this hour?" He asked groggily as he got up from their bed. He glanced over at Y/N, who was still sleeping peacefully and with a soft expression on her face.

He slowly opened the door, still partially asleep And with a small frown on his face. He rubbed his eyes and saw Mei Mei standing there, leaning against the door frame.

He looked at her as he said, "Mei Mei? What are you doing here?"

She smiled as she said, "I went to Y/N's room but she wasn't there, so I was like, she must be with Gojo. And I was right."

He chuckled as he replied, "She's still sleeping. Is there something you want to tell her?"

"Actually, yeah. Can you send her to headquarters as soon as she wakes up? There's something she needs to hear."

He rubbed his eyes, "Okay, I will. Let me wake her up real quick."

He stepped away and closed the door, moving towards the bed and giving Y/N a gentle shake. "Hey, wake up sleepyhead..."

She slowly woke up, her eyes still closed at first. She seemed dazed and confused, and her eyes widened as she opened them and her eyes adjusted to the light.

"Gojo?" She asked with sleep still in her voice, "What time is it?"

"It's about 7:30..." He replied as he brushed her hair out of her eyes. "Mei Mei's outside asking me to send you to headquarters but I told her I would wait to wake you up first since you had a late night.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, facing her as he continued, "But she really wants me to send you to headquarters as soon as you're ready, so you should probably start getting ready now."

"Right..." She said as she sat up on the bed and reached for her clothes. She looked over at him as she said, "Can you give me a second? Just need to put on some clothes then I'll be ready."

He nodded as he stood up and headed back towards the door. "Yeah, take your time, but don't take too long, please. Mei Mei wants you there ASAP."

She changed into her clothes as quickly and as efficiently as she could, doing everything she could to save time. She then walked over to him and said, "Okay, I'm ready now."

He looked at her with a smile as he reached out his hand for her. He then opened the door and stepped aside to let her walk out first.

He followed her out and guided her to the hallway, where Mei was waiting for them.