Chapter 24

[Mature content ahead. Viewer discretion is advised]

 Viewer discretion is advised]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

“You're insatiable”

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Y/N and Gojo were at a fancy Italian restaurant, enjoying a romantic dinner date together. The mood was intimate, with soft orchestral music playing in the background and candles lining the table.

Gojo was smiling happily, holding her hand under the table while they talked and flirted with each other.

As the evening went on, he began to feel slightly distracted by her beauty.

She was wearing a short black bodycon dress with a low v-neckline and spaghetti straps. The dress hugged her figure perfectly, highlighting her curves and feminine beauty. Her long purple hair was left in a braid bun, decorated with small pearl clips.

The lights from the candles and the setting sun outside made her skin glitter, and he couldn't help staring.

"You look absolutely stunning," he said softly, smiling down at her as she smiled back up at him.

She could feel his eyes exploring her body the longer he looked at her. It made her feel so desired, like she was exactly what he needed.

She could feel his hunger for her rising, and she couldn't help but think how she loved that side of him. He was always so gentle and caring, but she loved seeing the possessive side of him come out.

She smiled as she felt his hunger rising for her, but she wasn't going to give him what he wanted just yet.

Smiling coyly, she teased, "You're looking at me like you want to tear my clothes off right here."

It wasn't a lie. She could feel his desire rising, and she liked the idea of making him beg for it.

Gojo laughed softly, and she could tell that he loved her cheeky response.

He leaned in, his arms pulling her closer to him.

"Trust me, I've been wanting to tear your clothes off the second we walked into this place," he said teasingly, his voice deep with lust.

He leaned forward, pressing his body against hers. "I want you so bad right now. I want to bend you over this table and fuck you till you lose your mind," He whispered into her ear seductively.

Y/N smiled at his words. "And what's stopping you?" she asked playfully, feeling her own lust starting to rise.

Gojo let out a low growl as he leaned down to kiss her lightly, his lips brushing against her neck.

"Let's get out of here, I have something else I want to rip off."

"And what might that be?" She asked with a smirk, fueling his burning desire for her.