Chapter 3: Awakening Ceremony (part 2)

Azure mountain is more like a plateau than a mountain. It does have few peaks, but mostly it is flat across large area. Rumour has it, there was once a god resided here, who created this mountain and gave shelter to countless homeless people. Even today, be it Wang family, or Li family or many small villages in the Azure Mountain, they worship him as Five Element God. 

Soon, the gate opened, and many young generations started coming. As soon as they come out, they put there hand on a pillar, and focused their mind on the spiritual imprint and reported it. 

After making sure everyone came out, Zhang Fengwei mentioned the outcome, "373 rank 1 awakening, 102 rank 2 awakening...", he suddenly frowned at that moment, but kept going on "21 rank 3 awakening, 1 rank 8 awakening, 1 rank 6 awakening".

As soon as these words appeared, the entire crowed gasped. Silence filled the surrounding. Li Minghui and Wang Jinlong were shocked, and immediately asked for clarification, regarding who made such a commotion.

Zhang Fengwei, was hundreds of years old, and had large number of experience. Other than rank 9, nothing can excite him. But, he was still frowning regarding the result. He glanced at Li Gang and Wang Xueyao for a slight moment, then retracted his gaze, and informed to the two leaders.

Zhou Yan:
Aptitude: grade B
Spiritual Imprint: rank 6, Metal type Nickel Essence
Ability: Resistance to psychic attacks and mental manipulation.

Li Yuxong:
Aptitude: grade S
Spiritual Imprint: rank 8, Wood type Poplar Resilience
Ability: Enhances recovery and regeneration abilities.

Crowd was also in commotion.

"What? Li Yuxon awakened rank 8 Soul Imprint!"

"As expected of S grade aptitude!"

At that moment, Wang Jinlong suddenly pointed out, "why only 498 members were in the awakening list?"

Hearing this, everyone was surprised. Zhang Fengwei also frowned, and explained, "Li Gang and Wang Xueyao didn't put their palm over the pillar, so there is no information about them". Hearing this, Wang Jinlong was stunned. Everyone became silent. Some were shocked, some were confused. Li Minghui frowned but didn't say anything. Since Zhang Fengwei didn't say anything, he doesn't have to either.

The grade of Spiritual Imprint indicates the upper limit which it can reach. It is at the same level as soul and continues to improve as one cultivates his soul. Even at the same level, ones with higher grade are more better as compared. Li Gang thought, 'Is it possible to improve upper limit of Spiritual Imprint? Or is it possible to artificially engrave a new Spiritual Imprint?' Because he had read, in this world, with resources, everything is possible.

Zhang Fengwei suddenly called Li Yuxong.

He gave Li Yuxong a token to "Heaven's Hand Sect" and said, "After 3 years, Heaven's Hand Sect will reopen and taking geniuses from all over the southern region. Using this token, you can participate in the Heaven's Hand Sect's test to enter into the sect as a disciple. It will be held on 3 years later."

Li Minghui looked at Wang jinlong with a smile, partly prideful and partly with disdain and mockery. Wang Jinlong looked with a heavy expression and snorted.

Wang family and Li family has been on a conflict due to a large scale spirit stone mine present in forest area of Azure Mountain. This forest is known as The Great Forest. Within this forest lie various dangerous beasts, and also many spiritual herbs. There are also many metal ores for weapon refining. But they are already occupied by many small villages.

In this way, the day soon came to an end and so does the awakening ceremony.

Li Family, Meeting Hall