Chapter 26: Revelation of the conspiracy

Li Gang said. "Wang Xueyao asked for cooperation with you. She doesn't possess information network, which you have. In exchange of your information about the inheritances, she is ready to share 10% of the benefits with you, and can make move 3 times as per your request."

Huang Weimin laughed coldly. "Do you think I am an idiot? Do I need her to make move, or do I need her to share benefits? I can obtained them on my own. And what is the proof that she is rank 6 Warrior, do you take me for a kid? Don't think I am not aware she is only 14 years at this time."

Li Gang looked at him and said. "She was aware you won't believe. Look at this, it may help you believe."

As he said, Li Gang took out a rank 5 peak Spiritfire Wolf's body as a proof.

Huang Weimin's face turned serious. Although there are many traces of attacks on it's body, the blow that killed it was just one shot.

Li Gang didn't let go of this opportunity, and immediately threw him a scroll. It was incomplete rank 9 Spiritual Cultivation technique: Celestial Serenity Technique, that he obtained from Wang Xueyao.

"This is her sincerity for our deal. If you turn your back or betray, she will hunt you down."

Huang Weimin looked at the scroll and immediately laughed. "You should have brought it earlier. Deal!"

Li Gang looked at him with disdain. 'Would you believe if I had brought it earlier, you would rather snatch it away.'

Huang Weimin noticed his disdain, and understood, but ignored it and said happily. "Come, you are my brother from now on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Time

Wang Xueyao looked at him with surprise. "I really didn't expect the SpiritWolf I killed casually would be useful to you in this way, and you even write down part of Celestial Serenity Technique to bluff him. Giving the complete technique would be complete suicide."

"Impressive. I thought you used Ren Ying's disguise to fool him, but it was completely opposite, you used Huang Weimin's help to get the disguise of Ren Ying."

Li Gang smiled and nodded. "I didn't possess any disguise technique. So, after allying with Huang Weimin, everything was too easy. I asked him for a disguise technique and who can have better disguise techniques than those assassins? Ren Ying was a spy sent to Shadow Phoenix faction, it's a pity, it was just like showing little talent in front of a master. He was caught and killed by Huang Weimin. I used his disguise and communication token to control Thunderous Peak faction."

Wang Xueyao nodded. "Now everything make sense, but how did you manage to control these two idiots, who are still thinking they got together by fate?"

Huang Ling's eyes narrowed. Her focus instantly doubled as if afraid to miss a single detail, so much so that she even forgot to keep Li Yuxong under her control.

But, Li Yuxong didn't do anything, he also wanted to know what happened at that time.

Li Gang laughed. "It was a coincidence. I coincidently got to know about her from Huang Weimin. It was one of our deal, where he wanted your help to deal with her. I also got to know about Bloodfiend Spring through Shadow Phoenix faction's information network as per our initial deal. Having tokens were very reliable."

"This happened over two years ago, after I went to Spirit Dragon Clan."

"I already had various reliable subordinates in Li family, that I conquered through poisons long before when I was doing experiments about them."