Chapter 59: Jin Huang

Su Mei was surprised. "But, didn't the rumors say that the Timeless Demon God killed billions of people who stood in his way?"

He Fan responded straightforwardly, "In order to achieve something, sacrifices are inevitable. What he aimed to accomplish didn't align with the interests of the Immortal race. They all left their meditative state and combined their strength to stop him. But the Timeless Demon God had already transcended even among the Immortal Race. If he wanted, he could have easily ascended to the God Realm, but instead, he went against the entire Immortal Race. He sealed their divinity and turned them from Immortals into weak, pitiful humans! What he didn't expect was that some Immortals escaped, and now they control our world! Because of his deeds, the Supreme Goddess was both angry and pleased. What he did was beyond anyone's expectations, but since he let some mice escape, he deserved punishment. She not only rewarded him with Godhood but also condemned him to infinite reincarnations, sealing away his Godly Divinity!"

Su Mei looked at He Fan and asked puzzledly, "So, we are the Immortal Race with sealed divinity? And you mean to say the Timeless Demon God is still alive somewhere in his reincarnated form?"

He Fan smiled mysteriously, "Yes! The Timeless Demon God is still alive!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Northern Continent

The Northern Continent is divided into four Great Countries: The Great Wei Dynasty, The Great Wu Dynasty, The Great Shu Dynasty, and The Golden Crow Kingdom.

Among these four dynasties, the Golden Crow Kingdom occupies 50% of the Continental area in the northern part, the Wu and Shu Dynasties occupy 20% each in the western and eastern parts respectively, while the Wei Dynasty occupies the southern part with 10% of the area.

The Northern Continent lacks talented individuals, resources, and Spiritual Essence. Even if someone is born talented, they eventually leave the Northern Continent to explore the world.

In the last 1000 years, the Golden Crow Kingdom has developed significantly. From just a small province, it has grown into a large kingdom. It has expanded by 20% in the last hundred years due to the emergence of twin geniuses known as the Dragon and Phoenix of the North! These two are Jin Huang and Jin Long. They possess B Grade Aptitude, with Rank 6 Spiritual Imprints. They have the highest cultivation in the Northern Continent, both reaching Rank 6 late stage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Crow Kingdom, Main Palace

Jin Long was alone with his wife when suddenly the door was pushed open.Jin Long frowned, but after seeing the visitor, his anger instantly dissipated. He glanced at the visitor and asked, "What happened, Huang-er?"

Jin Huang glanced at him and said lightly, "I visited the Starfall Canyon. Although its entrance has been destroyed and making a way may cause some internal destruction, I have analyzed its structure. From my analysis, I believe we can dig out another entrance. If we can reclaim it, our losses can be minimized by 50%. You know how important Starfall Canyon is to us!"

Jin Long felt irritated, but he dared not raise his voice. He asked lightly, "So, you came here just to inform me about this? You could have informed me later!"

Jin Huang didn't care and replied, "The entrance we found requires us to claim some of the area of the Wu Dynasty. In fact, it is within our area, but since it is near the border, it would be dangerous. We have to attack that place right away and claim some of their areas."

Jin Long was surprised. "What do you mean? You want to declare war on Wu?"Jin Huang replied calmly, "Don't worry, they won't attack. I will take care of everything. You just give the order to mobilize the army."