Chapter 17: Web of Schemes

Region Number 23, Within a certain Cave

Li Yuxong could feel the energy of this bloody pool is nearly drained away. When this energy was in huge amount, he couldn't feel anything, but as the Spiritual Essence drained, he started feeling it's flow towards a certain direction. 

'Why is the Spiritual Essence sucked in that direction? Is there some sort of treasure?'

As this question aroused in his mind, Li Yuxong started swimming in that direction. He has already learnt Swimming when he arrived in this Small World with the help of Li Cheng, because it was very crucial for survival here.

Li Yuxong was excited while getting closer and closer to the destination, but he also started feeling hotter from inside. It was not because of hot bloody streams, but something else. He started feeling hotter and hotter, and his mind also started getting irrational thoughts.

'What's happening? Why I am feeling so hot?'

Li Yuxong gritted his teeth, and suppressed all the irrational thoughts and kept moving forward. Soon, he reached the source, but what was in front of him shocked his eyes.

A very beautiful woman was cultivating withing the pool, absorbing it's essence. She was struggling to remain in the pool, and her whole body was exuding sweat. Feeling the sudden change, she opened her eyes. But, her eyes were hazy, all she could see was someone there.

Seeing her, Li Yuxong was dazed. "So beautiful!"

She had black hair, died red with the blood, her face has splashes of blood, and her eyes was hazy. Her willow brows, her cheeks, her chin, her body, everything was perfect. Li Yuxong felt a great danger from her, but still drawn towards her ironically.

She was struggling, as if trying to suppress something. Li Yuxong also felt something wrong. She was completely naked, without any clothes. But looking at her struggling face, he still asked. 

"Are you alright?"

At that moment, as if all her perseverance broke, and she pounced at him, hugging him with her both arms. Li Yuxong's mind also went blank, all his suppressed emotions poured out like a volcano and his both hands grabbed her waist.

Next Day, Noon

Li Yuxong's eyes opened, he was no longer in the bloodfiend stream, but near a rock. He could feel a lot of leaves under his body, as if someone carefully put them here so that he won't feel uncomfortable.

As he looked at the side, a young woman was sitting there, with her blank eyes looking at the Bloodfiend Spring.

Li Yuxong immediately remembered what happened and stood up. He moved towards her and as he was about to say something, she interjected.

"Are you awake?"

Li Yuxong looked at her nervously, and forgot to react for a while. As if coming to his senses. He replied. "Yes..." He paused for a moment and then continued "about what happened..."

"Don't mention about it again." She again interfered and this time her voice was much colder.

"I repeat, don't mention that to anyone." Huang Ling repeated.

Li Yuxong looked at her and said stubbornly. "I will tell my parents. I will take the responsibility for what happened."

Huang Ling's face turned cold. But just as she was about to say something, she felt changes, and looked at the side.

A young man was running over here, gasping for his breath without stopping.

When Li Yuxong saw the person running, his face changed. He immediately shouted. "Brother Ren."