Chapter 41: Zhang Hao vs Xin Long

Zhang Hao cursed at his bad luck. He immediately stood up and casted Thundering Dragon Strike at Qin Yuanzhe who was rushing towards him, but it also failed. He immediately felt the problem and dodged back. Just like how even a professional archer can't hit perfect score every time, a Warrior can't use a technique 100% of the time.

Every Secret Technique in this world has a certain probability of failure, specially ones that doesn't utilize the surrounding energy. Those Secret Techniques that are mastered from utilizing internal Spiritual Essence are generally easy to master, but the probability of successful casting is lower.

Zhang Hao felt irritation swallowing his rationality and immediately suppressed it and calmed down. He thought: 'Is there really no way?'

He immediately started thinking deeply and looking at every resources he possess. He looked at the battlefield and went into deep thought.

Qin Yuanzhi laughed. "Is that all you got? See, in front of absolute strength, how pitiful you are. All you got are some cheap tricks which won't help you forever."

Zhang Hao looked at the sword few meters ahead of him, and Qin Yuanzhi who was about to charge. He looked at the sword again and moved fast to grab it.

Qin Yuanzhi laughed. "I won't allow it." Saying that, he used his Sword and immediately used the Flame Blade Fury to attack Zhang Hao.

But what he didn't expect was the sudden acceleration of Zhang Hao. All this time, he has been using Wind Rider Sprint, but this time, he used Thunderflash Dash. But, Qin Yuanzhi was also not slow. If Zhang Hao bends to pick up the sword, Qin Yuanzhi would be able to attack him successfully.

But, Zhang Hao, instead of bending down, walk over it and used Flying Sword Technique to further accelerate him, catching Qin Yuanzhi off guard.

This sudden change not only caught Qin Yuanzhi off guard but the whole crowd and everyone became stunned.

Zhang Hao stopped at the border of the Arena and looked at everyone with a cold gaze. Qin Yuanzhi was also standing in the middle of the arena, and he has already taken back his Secret Technique.

Blood splattered from his neck as he fell down.

Zhang Hao looked at the sect leader and said calmly. "Sect Leader, Please save him, or else he might die."

Su Zun narrowed his eyes and didn't say anything. He immediately utilized his Law power and healed Qin Yuanzhi without even moving. Looking at this, everyone felt at awe of his strength.

He murmured. "This man is truly not simple."

What Zhang Hao did completely silenced Qin Yuanzhe's supporters. This time, he defeated him in a fair and square battle!

Soon, the battle between Xin Long and Wen Rong also started.

Xin Long was a handsome man with Rank 4 peak cultivation. According to Gu Shaoyu, he is from one of the small family in Golden Plains. Because of his talent, he was selected as a core disciple of one of a low level sect, and later, with the help of their sect master, he got to know about this place and he arrived here.

Wen Rong is an average looking young man with Rank 4 peak stage cultivation. But, his Soul Cultivation is Rank 5 early stage.

Zhang Hao looked at the battle of Xin Long and Wen Rong. He has already analyzed the battle of most of the Warriors before fighting.

Know your enemy and know yourself, you won't loose hundred battles.

As soon as both entered the stage, Wen Rong immediately summoned his natal beast. Wen Rong is a beastmaster, thus using beast is allowed, since it also consumes his soul power.