Chapter 29: End of Inheritance (part 2)

Li Gang said pitifully. "I was poisoned when I was very little. I don't know what poison it was, but I remember father saying one of it's component was Purification Fern. It not only degraded my talent, but also destroyed my Spiritual Imprint. Initially, I possessed Grade A talent, but now I am reduced to Grade D!"

"I just want to know, is there a way to at least increase my talent?"

Jiang Wushuang looked at him and understood. 'So that's why he had so high Secret Techniques accomplishment. Without Spiritual Imprint, it is really difficult for him to improve. I don't think he can increase his Cultivation anymore. Rank 3 early stage is probably his limit!'

Jiang Wushuang sighed and said. "I am sorry, but I don't have any methods to increase your talent. Although I do know a way to let you gain an artificial Spiritual Imprint. In the Western Continent, there is a sect called Wonderous Sect. They possess a secret technique that allows them to steal other's Spiritual Imprint and engrave on their own soul. In fact, they even possess methods to increase the Upper Limit of the Spiritual Imprint."

Li Gang immediately memorized this name: Wonderous Sect

Li Gang looked at him and asked. "Is there no one who knows how to increase the talent?"

Jiang Wushuang thought about it and said. "Those Celestial Sect higher ups might know about it. They are the strongest sect in the world, with a history of millions of years. So, they should know about it!"

Li Gang nodded and requested again. "Can you send me to Central Continent, I would repay your grace right away!"

Jiang Wushuang felt guilty. 'He didn't gain anything, but still wish to repay me. He is worth entrusting.'

He asked. "Are you sure you want to go?"

Li Gang nodded firmly.

Jiang Wushuang laughed. "Good good."

He took out a token and a sword and said. "This is a transportation token I created with my Spatial understanding. As long as you have sufficient Spirit Stones, and have been to the place you are going to, you can use this token to travel anywhere! I don't have anything else to give you. So, take it as part of my inheritance to you. And also take this Sword, I hope you can take this Sword back to the Sword Gate and return it to them. This can make up for my biggest regret. Do you want to go right now, or leave some words for your family?"

Li Gang thought about his mother, he said. "Let me speak to them."

Jiang Wushuang nodded and motioned his hand. The barrier instantly shattered.

Li Gang went to Li Yuxong and said. "Tell mother, I am going somewhere far away. Don't worry about me. Within 10 years, she will be able to hear me safe and sound. This is my promise."

Then he looked at Wang Xueyao and came to her. He said. "Let's talk"

Wang Xueyao nodded. She went with him alone.

"Can you help me take care of Tranquil Vale Village?"

Wang Xueyao said. "You are asking this to me, someone who just tried to kill you?"

Li Gang sighed. "I have no other option. Initially, I schemed against Huang Ling, so that I can use power behind her to protect my family when I leave this place. Even though I didn't know if I can leave so quickly. I thought of leaving as soon as I return!"

"Spirit Dragon faction might attack us, I know Huang Ling will help, but I have to be prepared for unforeseen circumstances. I can only trust you. Even though you tried to kill me, I am sure, you were just testing me."