Chapter 33: Jiang Fugui

Li Gang took out the Heavenly Lotus and immediately consumed it as a whole. Consuming a Rank 8 Spiritual Plant as a Rank 3 would immediately burst his body and kill him.

But, this is not so for Heavenly Lotus. Heavenly Lotus directly affects the soul itself. Li Gang's Soul is already Rank 5 mid stage, and he would be able to barely handle it's medicinal power.

As soon as Heavenly Lotus entered his throat, it started melting, and felt warm at first. But soon, it turning into gaseous form and instead of going down his stomach, it rose towards his brain and disappeared from it's existence.

Li Gang felt pain in his mind as soon as it disappeared, this pain doesn't come from body, but soul itself. This pain is much stronger than Soul Spring. 

But, he still gritted his teeth and held on, he felt his vision blurred and after an hour, he fainted.

7 Days later

Li Gang woke up. He looked at his surrounding. "Is it evening? Did I faint for few hours?"

A person lacks his track of time in his sleep or unconsciousness. But what surprised him was his vision. His eyes has become sharp, his all five senses have been enhanced. He could now see 10s of miles away and even see every scratches of the floor!

Soul Cultivation Rank 5 late stage!

He looked at his soul and was delighted. "I am able to sense my soul. I never thought happiness would come so early, but I still can't let my guard down. Now, I am the enemy of Celestial Sect, and they also know my identity."

He also frowned at his Soul. "My Soul foundation is really trash, I have to refine it properly."

He planned his ahead future, about how to deal with Sword Sect, how to earn Spirit Stones and how to feed Arcane Stormrider. 

"Everything aside, first I have to cultivate my Soul."

He took out Arcane Soul Fusion method, which was given to him by Wang Xueyao and started cultivating.

Arcane Soul Fusion Technique is kind of unique soul cultivation technique. It tears apart the Soul itself and reconstructs them by healing it. Thus, it not only consolidates the Soul, but also improves every time the tore Soul is merged back.

This is also the reason why this technique is one of the strongest Soul Cultivation technique in the world. It not only improves the Soul Cultivation, but also solidifies the foundation.

Li Gang frowned. "It's too big of a coincidence."

'When I was worried about my Soul Cultivation, I got Soul Spring, when I was worried about sensing my Soul, I easily got Heavenly Lotus and when I was worried about my foundation, this Arcane Soul Fusion method worked just as fine. Is it my luck or someone controlling everything behind the scenes.'

As Li Gang thought of this, he felt chill running down his spine. He immediately discarded all his thought. 

'Forget it, if it is luck, it is useless to think about it. And if someone is controlling everything behind the scene, with my strength, I am powerless to interfere in the situation. No need to bother about such things and better focus on what is ahead and what are the possible challenges I have to face in near future.'

Soon, a young man came and knocked Li Gang's door. He said. "Young master, few Sword Sect disciples want to meet you."

Li Gang smiled. "Finally they are here."

There is a reason Li Gang returned back to inn. First, during his fight, he has already filled the token with million Spirit stones, and he can utilize it for a long period of time for now. So, he don't have to worry about those elders.