Chapter 28: End of Inheritance (part 1)

Li Gang's such a high battle strength is due to his understanding of Secret Techniques, and the corresponding elements.

Further, he has no rejection due to incompatibility of Spiritual Imprint and Secret Techniques. Even before he arrived, he had reached Intermediatory stage in all of his Secret Techniques. Plus, he was able to harness around 50% of the true power of these Techniques.

But, few months ago, he had a terrifying deduction about this World, when he saw a stream of Water coming out of nowhere. When Li Gang thought about it, he sighed.

'No wonder, wind behaves entirely different in this world.'
'No wonder, they use special glasses to store Water, or else it would disappear.'
'It can also explain why sometimes casting a Secret Techniques, especially using external elements fails. I failed in the casting 3 times during my fight!'
'There is also source of light, I finally understand why out of nowhere light comes every 12 hours'
'Now that I think about it, I finally realised why Wang Xueyao said that.'

During his first encounter, Wang Xueyao said something. 'Your pre-assumptions are limited because you are just frog in the bottom of well. You can never comprehend what is the true reality of this World.'

His understanding of the Secret Techniques reached Intermediatory stage, even before arriving here, but, he still couldn't exploit full capacity of the technique.

There are two factors that indicates how good one is at using Secret Techniques.

1. His exploit percentage: Depends on understanding of elements, compatibility of the element with Spiritual Imprint, and some external factors.

2. Understanding of Secret Techniques.

His Secret Techniques before coming here were:

Grade 2 Thundering Dragon Strike: 56% (Intermediatory mid stage)
Knife Dance: 100% (Intermediatory late stage)
Grade 2 Crimson Lotus Palm: 59% (Intermediatory mid stage)
Grade 2 Wind Rider Sprint: 44% (Intermediatory late stage)
Grade 4 Wind-Thunder Eagle Eye: 49% (Novice peak stage)

His current Techniques and it's levels are:

Thundering Dragon Strike: 81% (Advance mid stage)
Knife Dance: 100% (Advance early stage)
Crimson Lotus Palm: 95% (Advance peak stage)
Wind Rider Sprint: 80% (Advance late stage)
Wind-Thunder Eagle Eye: 79% (Advance early stage)
Face Mask Alteration: 89% (Advance peak stage)
Voice Manipulation Technique: 95% (Elite early stage)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiang Wushuang was completely shocked by Li Gang's performance. 'How can such a monster appear here? Such high level of understanding and even compatibility with different attribute Secret Techniques? What Spiritual Imprint does he possess? It's a pity he didn't give talent test. But, I can feel, his talent is low, should be less than C grade.'

Huang Weimin also frowned. "Is this why that Wang Xueyao took him as her fiance? He is not half bad and deserves it. Even with low talent, his understanding is too heaven defying, not to mention his scheming abilities."

When Huang Weimin thought of it, he felt chill running down his spines. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time, Jiang Wushuang said in a loud voice. "Now that the Battle Strength has been tested, we would move on to next stage. This will be the test of mental fortitude."

"Everyone enter the formation."

One by one started entering the formation. And just as they entered their position, they fell into a dream. No, it is not just a dream, but a nightmare!