Chapter 7: Wang Xueyao makes her move

The Great Forest

Li Gang immediately forced all his fear deep within his heart. His expression began to calm down, as he started to think of countermeasures.

"I never thought I would feel so much fear one day" Li Gang suddenly spoke calmly.

He suppressed his fear, and moved towards Wang Xueyao.

He suddenly smiled meaningfully and said: "Why did you come to this place, Is that person also here?"

Wang Xueyao's looked deeply at Li Gang and sneered: "Your bluff is good, but your acting is too bad."

Suddenly, she revealed a rank 5 peak aura, completely suppressing Li Gang to his knees.

Li Gang felt complete despair at this moment. He knew, he was completely at her mercy now. In front of such absolute strength, he can't do a thing.

Wang Xueyao came forward and suddenly bent down. She grasped Li Gang's chin with her two fingers, pinched them and forced him to look at her.

"What's happened my dear husband? Is that all you got? Why don't you reveal your special abilities? I know you don't possess Spiritual Imprint, but a special ability! Common reveal them, or you might die!"

Li Gang was shocked. 'How did she know I don't possess Spiritual Imprint? And which Special Ability is she talking about?'

He looked at her and said: "Which Special Ability are you talking about?"

Wang Xueyao increased her force. "Oh, do you possess more than one?"

Li Gang denied immediately, he doesn't want to make her angry. "No.. no, I meant I only know about Secret Techniques. I only know about few Secret Techniques."

Wang Xueyao looked at him deeply and said. "Do you not possess any other ability?"

Li Gang thought and said: "No"

Wang Xueyao frowned. 'How is that possible? Everyone of them possessed a Special Ability instead of Spiritual Imprint. He is not lying, that's for sure. But, If he doesn't possess any Special Ability, I have no use for him, this marriage isn't possible and my secret can't be revealed. Should I get rid of...'

As she was thinking, Li Gang suddenly said: "Can you tell me, how did you induce fear inside me? And then you took it back. I don't believe I had the ability to resolve it."

Wang Xueyao ignored him. As if he was completely non existence. Li Gang's face changed. 

'She is thinking of eliminating me! I have to prove my worth, or else she would definitely kill me.' Li Gang's previous question was just probing her behaviour. 

He immediately said: "I know you want to kill me, but you may lose more than what you gain!"

Wang Xueyao looked at him, and said with disdain: "Oh, then would you remind me how can you help me? Or, Do you think I would loose clues when killing you?"

Li Gang looked at her and immediately found her weakness. 'She is still in her adolescence, and at this age, they feel a lot of excitement. Even if she is shrewd, she is not as calm as a normal person. Otherwise she would have ignored me just like earlier. She is competitive, but she should possess the ability to suppress her excitement too.'

"I know you won't. In fact, if you hear everything I have to say, you wouldn't kill me!"

Wang Xueyao looked at him deeply, and said mockingly: "Okay, I would let you speak, I want to hear your opinion."

Li Gang didn't want to let go of this opportunity.

"You are a reborn person!"

Wang Xueyao's face still possessed disdain, as if looking at a play. But she didn't speak and let him continue.