Chapter 19: Undercurrents in Spirit Dragon faction

Region 7

Ren Ying looked at him and murmured. "Don't worry, it won't kill you. I just need you as a hostage."

Huang Ling was shocked at the sudden turn of events and her face became red with anger, and just as she was about to attack, Ren Ying mocked her. "You don't want Brother Li to die, do you? My dear sister in law!"

Li Yuxong shouted. "You betrayer, don't you dare. Miss Ling, don't listen to his words."

Huang Ling looked at him and asked with heavy voice. "What did you do?"

Ren Ying nodded and said with satisfaction. "It's just a normal poison, named Wraithvine"

Huang Ling's face changed and she gritted her teeth. "You..." But, she didn't know what to say. Wraithvine is very strong poison, that slowly melts away a person's muscles and various organs, giving them a painful death! If not provided the antidote within an hour, the poison takes deep root within the Warrior's body, and can no longer be cured unless there is some high grade medicine or a miracle!

Ren Ying pushed Li Yuxong in front of her, and let her catch him. She looked at Li Yuxong and caressed his cheeks. Her eyes turned wet as she saw, various blue spots appearing on his body. Li Yuxong said stubbornly. "Please don't listen to him."

She looked at Ren Ying and asked with a heavy voice. "What do you want?"

Ren Ying looked at her and said. "Just do what I say from now on." He paused as he threw a small container, containing some medicines. "This is the antidote, it will temporarily heal him. He needs one such medicine every month, and in 3 years he will become as good as before. This inheritance will last two more years. After using the medicine for 2 years, he would be good enough to heal by himself with his Spiritual Imprint!"

Li Yuxong interjected again. "Don't listen to him. I would rather die than let you be his tool!"

Huang Ling looked at him with a wet eyes, gritted her teeth but didn't say anything, as if agreeing to Ren Ying's demand. But she again looked towards Ren Ying and asked. "Why did you call those Spirit Dragon clan members?"

Ren Ying looked at her eyes and said without changing face. "No plan can be absolute, they were just for assurance, in case I failed, I could use them to get back. We always have to be prepared for unforeseen circumstances!"

At this time, a burly man came towards them and looked at Huang Ling then at Ren Ying and laughed. "As expected of you, boy Ren. Not only you cornered Huang Weimin, who is about to be captured, but you also got the infamous secret Saintess of Shadow Phoenix Sect."

Huang Ling looked at Ren Ying and was shocked. Li Yuxong's heart was bleeding.

Ren Ying looked at the burly man, and said. "Long Qianwei. Don't misunderstand, I didn't captured her for you guys. She will be 'my' tool!"

The man named Long Qianwei frowned and looked at him. "What do you say?"

Ren Ying looked at him as if looking at an idiot. He laughed wildly and said. "What do you think? Do you think the Spirit Dragon faction still exist in Small World?"

Long Qianwei suddenly thought of something and his face changed. "Did you betrayed us too?"

Ren Ying face turned into a mocking smile. "If I can betray the Shadow Phoenix faction, then why do you think I would be loyal to you Spirit Dragon faction?"

He laughed wildly and looked at those Spirit Dragon faction and ordered Huang Ling. "My dear sister in law. Listen to your first order. Kill all of them!"

Long Qianwei's face changed. "You, so this is why you called us here. You wanted to split us with young master, so that you can attack us easily."

Ren Ying smiled. "Your head is not completely empty, you know. Yes, this is called: Divide and Conquer!"