Chapter 23: Jiang Wushuang

On the day of inheritance

15th April, Year 42022 of Elemental Era

Tang Liuyue looked around and asked Xu Zhi. "Uncle Zhi, brother Ren still haven't arrived?"

Xu Zhi nodded. "Lady Saintess, You don't have to care about him."

Tang Liuyue pouted and she looked around. Many people gathered here. The largest among them are Azure faction!

Wang Xueyao, at this time, is sitting in Azure faction along with many Wang family members. They have already reunited about a month ago. 

At this time, a huge shadow descended from the sky. Long Yifan looked at it and frowned. 'Whirlwind Eagle' He murmured inwardly.

From the top of it, Ren Ying, Li Yuxong and Huang Ling came down. 

Seeing Ren Ying, Wu Tianlei and Long Yifan's face turned red with anger. Long Yifan shouted. "You traitor, you dare to come here?"

Ren Ying laughed at him. "Come here if you dare."

Long Yifan didn't speak anymore and his face turned ugly. Even if he has 10 guts, he didn't dare to run in front of Rank 6 peak stage beast!

Looking at Li Yuxong, Li Cheng became happy. He shouted. "Xong-er here!"

Li Yuxong looked at them and smiled and went there alongside Huang Ling. Li Ming looked at Huang Ling and his eyes lit up. He immediately asked: "She is?"

Li Yuxong looked at Li Ming and narrowed his eyes, but before he could speak. Huang Ling spoke. "I am Huang Ling, from Shadow Phoenix faction"

Li Yuxong looked at her. She indicated at him not to reveal her identity. Li Yuxong nodded.

Li Cheng was suddenly surprised. "You reached Rank 4?!" 

Li Yuxong smiled. "Yes Uncle Cheng, this is thanks to her. Not only that, I also reached Rank 5 peak stage in Soul cultivation!"

Li Cheng was shocked. "It seems you have faced some fortuitous opportunity!"

Li Yuxong nodded.

Tang Liuyue, who has been waiting for Ren Ying, ran towards him and hugged him. "Brother Ren, I have been waiting for you for a long time!"

Ren Ying touched her head and nodded softly. "I arrived, didn't I? You have worked hard, and even reached Rank 4 peak?!"

Tang Liuyue smiled happily.

Ren Ying looked at her smiling and frowned. But, he rejected all his thoughts. 'Don't think too much.' Reminded himself.

Tang Liuyue suddenly asked. "Why did you come so late?"

Ren Ying looked at her affectionately and answered. "I arrived a long time ago, but I didn't come here, because I have enmity with those Spirit Dragon faction and Thunderous Peak faction. If I come early, they would have enough time to prepare something against me."

She looked at him innocently and pouted.

He suddenly asked. "Can you tell me one thing?" Tang Liuyue was puzzled.

Ren Ying looked at her and said. "This isn't your style. Normally, you would just ask few times and start ignoring. But, you kept on initiating the connection with the token. Even now, if it were your previous self, you would just be happy that I arrived, but you asked why am I late. Can you tell me why? This isn't like you."

Tang Liuyue subconsciously glanced at his shoulders and said. "Isn't it because I am worried about you! Are you suspecting me?" She glared at him with a pout!