Chapter 43: Who is the greatest Genius!

Su Zun looked at the scene and sighed. 'He underestimated Ji Changchen! Unlike Qin Yuanzhe and Xin Long, Ji Changchen is cunning.'

'I thought he is smart, but there is a popular saying: Deceiving someone is easy and seeing through someone else's deception is the true skill!'

Zhang Hao was bleeding heavily. His internal organs are damaged. He looked down at his hand, which was holding on and supporting his body from falling. He knows if he loose, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Ji Changchen looked at this and felt comfortable. He came forward and grasped him with his hair and said calmly. 

"Using underhanded tactics, anyone can win. But this will never help you in becoming strong, it will always make you a coward!"

"Do you remember 1 year ago what you did to me?"

As he said, Ji Changchen took out a knife and cut off his ear in front of everyone. Then he pierced one of the eyes of Zhang Hao.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

A soul stirring sound made the entire crowd gasp. Too cruel: This is the thought in everyone's mind but no one questioned. 

Even Su Zun didn't stop him. He immediately analyzed what had happened to Ji Changchen that led to such a deep hatred.

Ji Changchen softened his grip over his hair, and Zhang Hao fell back at his knees. 

Ji Changchen looked back at Su Zun and smiled. "Sect Leader, you wouldn't mind if I take him as a captive would you? And you won't go back on our deal right!"

Su Zun narrowed his eyes. He knows he had no choice now. He was about to speak when he realized something. 

He smirked. "Yes, but if you win."

Ji Changchen's eyes narrowed and he immediately looked back, but it was too late. A sharp sword pierced his vital part. 

Sword Intent!

Zhang Hao smiled. "Do you think I would loose with just this much pain? It just tickles!"

Everyone sucked in a cold breath at the sudden turn of events.

"Even Zhang Hao knows Sword Intent!"

"But what is more incredible is that he was able to use it in that state. He is truly a courageous Warrior!"

Zhang Hao didn't gave Ji Changchen anymore chance to react, he used another Sword Intent and cut off his right hand. 

He has already seen Ji Changchen is a right handed person. Without his right hand, his battle strength would drop by 90%.

Chu Xin shouted. "Stop"

But, Zhang Hao didn't care. He continuously used sharp attacks to injure Ji Changchen again and again, piercing his every parts of body. 

He then took out his bow, and threw Ji Changchen in the air, and using his efficient skills, he pierced him throughout with countless arrows. 

Ji Changchen's whole body turned into a porcupine. He has lost his senses and faced his second defeat of his life in the hand of the same person!

Chu Xin gritted his teeth and looked at Su Zun. "Sect Leader, you will regret it."

Su Zun smiled. "I am really sorry, but I can't allow anyone to interfere in the battle. But, I am not against you, I also won't allow anyone to break the rules. Ji Changchen won't die."

Zhang Hao looked at the sect leader and said lightly. "He has fainted. This is my victory and you can heal him now."

Su Zun nodded. He immediately let go Chu Xin and also healed both Ji Changchen and Zhang Hao. With his ability, he removed arrows piercing Ji Changchen and healed all his wounds within a moment. Then, he also healed Zhang Hao's wounds. His earlobe regenerated and his eyes became how it was before!