Chapter 53: The black robed young man

Ji Changchen felt a deep fear in his heart. However, before he lost his consciousness, System showed him something that made him realize he was just a frog in the bottom of the well.

What System showed him was the stat of the young man!

Name: He Fan

Age: 112 years

Identity: Young master of He family in Ethereal Peak Territory

Physique: ???

Cultivation: Rank 4 peak stage

Soul Cultivation: Rank 5 mid stage

Talent: D grade (Unstable, Original: ???)

Spiritual Imprint: Grade 5 Space-Time perception (Unstable, Original: ???)

Battle Strength: ???

Cultivation Technique: ???

Ding! Due to huge power loss, system will enter into deep slumber for a while. Please be careful host. You will be on your own now.

He Fan glanced at Ji Changchen who has already lost consciousness and murmured. "I wanted him to send my message, but anyways. This situation was somewhat I expected. Whether my message reaches him or not, he will do what I wanted him to. The War will stop for now."

He thought inwardly. "I am not sure what secret he is hiding, but my intuition tells me, if I try to kill him, I won't leave unscathed. That must be his trump card and it also must be how he survived that blow."

The entire land around 20 miles area has been razed to the ground but Ji Changchen survived!

*Flashback over*

Ji Changchen glanced at Qin Hongyi and said lightly. "His strength is on par with father!"

Qin Hongyi was shocked. 'Wasn't Patriarch the strongest in the whole world?'

She asked nervously. "I heard they were only Rank 4s and Rank 5s? How come there is someone so strong and came and left unnoticed?"

Ji Changchen's eyes were deep. He said something that shocked her even more. "He was only Rank 4 peak Warrior, but for some reasons his battle strength is at Monarch peak level!"

As he said, he remembered the attack he faced. He knows how strong his father is, and from that guy, he could feel the same pressure as he feels from his father. 

Qin Hongyi asked. "Who do you think is stronger between your father and him?"

Ji Changchen looked at her and asked. "Are you doubting our Celestial Sect?"

Qin Hongyi immediately denied nervously. "No no, how can I? I was just asking, please forgive me!"

Ji Changchen recalled his father's status.

Name: Ji Hongtian

Age: 17,244 years

Identity: The Final Boss Villain

Physique: Chaotic Sword Body

Cultivation: Quasi Emperor

Soul Cultivation: Quasi Emperor

Talent: S grade

Spiritual Imprint: Grade 8  Thunderlord's Wrath

Battle Strength: ???

Cultivation Technique: Chaotic Sword Scripture.

He murmured inwardly. 'He is on par with father, there is no doubt about it. But since when did such a character appeared in Divine Spirit World?'