Chapter 55: The Catastrophe of Divine Spirit World

Ethereal Sect

Li Gang came to his bed. Today was the day he planned to sleep. He moved over and lay on it, starting to think about various things, especially his conversation with Su Zun.

Flashback

"I want Domination!"

Su Zun was surprised. He glanced at Li Gang and asked, "What do you mean?"
Li Gang's eyes were very firm. He replied calmly, "I want to dominate the world. I want to rule everything. I want to be the one who stands above all."

Su Zun nodded and asked again, "Are you sure about that? Normally, people dream of immortality, becoming an emperor, and so on. Are you satisfied with your dream?"

Li Gang scoffed, "Such people are short-sighted. What is an emperor? If I want to establish absolute domination, then an emperor is just one of my stepping stones. If I want to stand above all, then immortality is just one of the checkpoints on my journey."

Su Zun's eyes were calm, but internally he disdained such an unrealistic dream. 'You want to dominate everything? Unfortunately, you are just a pawn in the hands of those guys. No matter what you do, you will forever be a frog at the bottom of the well and a tool to them!'

*Flashback over*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A Few Days Later

Su Zun said, "So, you want to leave?"

Li Gang nodded. "I will first go back to my home, and then I will leave for the Northern Continent. It is said that due to the lack of spiritual essence, the Northern Continent is the weakest of all. From what I know, the highest battle strength there is Rank 6. I want to go to the Northern Continent and start my journey to my goal from there. I will conquer the Northern Continent."

Su Zun sighed. "Alright." 

Saying that, he threw a space ring. Li Gang caught it and checked. It had hundreds of thousands of spiritual stones and many alchemy resources.

Su Zun reminded him, "Don't forget to improve your alchemy talent! It will be helpful for you in starting your own business."

Li Gang nodded and then left for his room. After returning to his room, he packed everything into his space rings and took out his teleportation token.

His eyes glanced at the token deeply as he recalled Su Zun's words when he trained him a few years back.

'This token is not just meant for teleportation. Do you see the moon above? Remember this Zhang Hao, this token is one of the pieces of the key to open the Moon Inheritance! It is an inheritance that our ancestors set up with their sweat and blood. No one can interfere with it without the key, not even emperors! The real name of this token is Spatial Order. There are three other pieces: Temporal Order, Elemental Order, and Soul Order. If you find them and combine them, you will be able to inherit the Moon Inheritance. It's a pity the other three orders are in the Celestial Sect. If I take it from you, they would find out somehow. No great sect wants to keep it with them, or they will face the wrath of the Celestial Sect. The Sword Gate is the best example.'

Li Gang understood at that time why Jiang Fugui let him have this token.

Without wasting any more time, Li Gang used the Spatial Order, remembering his home. However, to his surprise, the token failed to teleport him. Not to mention, ten teleportation points were lost. Every time someone imagines a wrong place, which doesn't even exist to teleport, this happens.

Li Gang was surprised. 'How could it be?'

He tried again, this time remembering the waterfall where he used to train, and he succeeded. However, he was not happy. A great premonition overwhelmed him. He immediately ran towards Tranquil Vale Village.