Chapter 38: Ethereal Sect

Li Gang learnt all of Lin Fan's Formation experience, Alchemy experience, Poison experience, Battle experience, Sword Mastery, Understanding of elements like Space, Time, Wind, Water, Earth, Thunder, Fire, Soul, and so on!

It's like becoming elite from a newbie, and reaching heaven in one step! But, he still has to process all this information and digest it. It would still take time.

It's similar to how in small grades in schools, Teachers force the students to memorize multiplication tables. But, even though the student learns the table, he still doesn't know their use or their true meaning until he reaches higher grades!

Except for understanding of elements, which Li Gang can process much faster, the other aspects like Sword Mastery, Formation, Alchemy, etc. would need time and practice. There is no such thing as free lunch. You have to work hard to go higher at the end. There are many other things, which are useless to Li Gang now.

He even learnt many methods to improve talent from this memory.

There are many methods, like Soul Matching pill, engraving an artificial formation on the soul itself and create an artificial Spiritual Imprint, taking the help of Emperors, virginity of Natural Enchantment body, and so on.

Li Gang thought. 'Now, I no longer need to cultivate. The effect would be minimal, from Lin Fan's memories, I got multiple methods to increase the talent. Until I obtain any of them, I would spend my Cultivation time in digesting all these information. It is impossible for my current Soul to digest all this. I will process as much as I can for now.'

Thinking of this, Li Gang no longer waited. He took out a token, and according to the description of the recording talisman, he remembered the place and immediately used the token.

His mind turned blank and when he appeared again, he was in the street. Everyone looked towards him like a ghost as soon as he appeared, but Li Gang didn't care. He moved to a nearby person and asked in a straightforward way.

"Do you know where is Ethereal Sect?"

The man looked at him and became afraid. He hurriedly replied. "Great Lord, look at that huge mountain, Ethereal Sect is situated over there."

Li Gang looked towards the direction he pointed and was surprised. "Such a huge mountain!"

Then he frowned. 'Even though this mountain is huge, but this is no where near Sword Gate.'

But he still nodded and immediately left in the direction he pointed over the sword. He has already discarded Arcane Stormrider after learning how to ride sword. 

Even though using Sword is not as efficient as that Rank 5 beast, he can no longer afford to feed it. He is low on Spirit Stones.

Li Gang soon reached the top of the mountain, where he found a huge gate. It reminded him of the place where Sword Gate sect leader resided. 

There were two guards. 

He went there, and the guards asked in a local language. "What are you doing here?"

Li Gang has already learned at least 50 languages of this world, but he still didn't understand his words. 

'May be this language is very uncommon, otherwise I would have known.'

He spoke in the language of Silver Frost Province locals. "Do you understand this language?"

The guard seems to understand and spoke in the same language. "Yes, can you tell why are you here?"

Li Gang felt relieved. He replied. "I want to join the sect."

The guard nodded. "You can register here, and arrive a month later. A huge beam of light will be lit that would be visible throughout the Ethereal Peak Territory. When you see that light, remember to arrive here within a day. Take this talisman and make sure you have this when you come."