Chapter 35: Reincarnated Warrior?

Li Gang entered the courtyard assigned to him, and immediately went for his cultivation. He took out Arcane Soul Fusion Technique and started solidifying his soul. 

'Arcane Soul Fusion Technique is somehow compatible with Divine Serenity Technique.'

Li Gang has realized that his Spiritual Cultivation seems to be improving and Soul Cultivation is not only solidifying, but also decreasing.

'It seems these two Cultivation technique make a balance to each other. Wang Xueyao must have selected this technique specifically for me. I really don't know if she is an enemy or a friend. At one glance she wants to kill me, and other times she helps me.'

2 months later.

18th August, Year 42022 of Elemental Era

Someone came and knocked the door. 

Li Gang opened his eyes and looked towards the door. He walked up and opened it. 

"Brother Zhang, Outer Disciple Sect Exam is going to take place in few days. Let's go and register for it."

Li Gang looked at the person and said. "Brother Chen, I will not register this time. I will try again later.

This person is Chen Tao. He is an ordinary disciple of Outer Sect, and has been training since 40 years, but only reached Rank 3 peak stage Warrior.

If he were in Azure mountain, talent like him would be carefully groomed. A grade C talent can only be outer disciple here and even may not be qualified to be a disciple in this Sword Gate.

Chen Tao looked at him and asked. "Why?"

Li Gang didn't want to be bothered since it is wasting his time, so he said. "Brother Chen, I have been injured and I am taking rest, I hope you understand."

Chen Tao understood his meaning. "Okay, you take rest. I will come later." Chen Tao is already use to his peculiar behaviour.

Li Gang thought about his cultivation.

'Rank 3 middle stage. I didn't expect cultivating Arcane Fusion Method and Divine Serenity Technique have such a unique effect. My Soul Cultivation has decreased to Rank 4 peak stage. If this continues, I will reach Rank 4 early stage by the end of this year. But, my potential will also be exhausted after that. I may not be able to improve even if I try for another hundred years. It's good that I utilized that Soul Spring as much as I could.'

He washed up and set off. His next destination is Scripture Pavilion. He has already learnt flying sword, so he took it out and started moving. 

The Scripture Pavilion is 27 miles from his current location. Even on foot, he could reach there within a minute, but flying sword not only helps in increasing his speed but also improves his proficiency of sword.

He entered the pavilion for the first time. He looked at one of the elder responsible for managing the library and went near him. He first bowed to him and then asked politely.

"What are the skills I can access with my current level?"

The elder is an old man, with long beard. He is muscular with scars over his right cheek. He looked at Li Gang and replied. 

"As an outer sect disciples, you can only get up to Rank 5 Cultivation and Secret Techniques. If you become Inner Sect Disciple, you can access up to Rank 7 Cultivation Techniques, and on becoming Holy Son, you can chose any of them. But, you can only take three at a time."

Li Gang nodded. He immediately went to the highest floor he can go and started looking for techniques.

He first thought about what he possessed.