Chapter 16: Schemes everywhere

Region number 23, Corpse Domain

At this time, Ren Ying explained his plans to everyone. 

Li Yuxong thought. 'This is a good plan, it might work.'

Immediately, Li Yuxong, Jin Lei and Ren Ying together came to the edge of the formation border. Ren Ying shouted at them. "Are Thunderous Peak Sect such cowards? You didn't drink milk when you were born? Common, just remove this formation, and I will show you what it means to have a regret of getting born."

Similarly, Jin Lei also started cursing them. Li Yuxong just looked at the two of them blankly, didn't know what to say.

At that time, four rank 3 Warriors under Yang Chen were angered and ran near them and shouted. "Your mouth is sharp? Do you want to be tortured so much?"

Yang Chen's face changes, and he shouted. "Don't go near them." But it was too late, as soon as those three neared, Ren Ying, Li Yuxong, Jin Lei immediately used a sharp knife and decisively attacked at their neck, catching them off guard.

The four rank 3 Warriors died immediately, without even realising.

Yang Chen was angered at their stupidity. "Trashes. But it doesn't matter, your sacrifice won't be in vain. It will help this Corpse Blossom increase it's potency."

Li Yuxong looked at him in shock. "You are really cruel."

Yang Chen looked at him disdain. As he was about to speak, his face changed.

He looked in a certain direction, and said loudly. "Come out."

"Ge ge ge, You truly have keen senses. But that Corpse Blossom will belong to Shadow Phoenix Sect now. You can get lost."

Yang Chen looked at the new comer, gritted his teeth and said in anger. "Huang Shu. It's you."

Huang Shu is a slim looking young man. He is 70 years old, and has reached rank 4 peak, he is also a right hand man of Huang Weimin.

Huang Shu looked at him in disdain. "Yes, it's me. Now, can you get lost?"
As he said, few more rank 3 Warriors appeared.

Yang Chen shouted. "If you want to fight, let's fight. Why so much nonsense?"

Immediately fight broke between them. Li Yuxong was surprised at the sudden turn of events, and as he thought of fleeing, he saw Ren Ying is missing.

When he turned around, he saw, Ren Ying has already taken the 4 corpses and went towards Corpse Blossom. He sacrificed them to it, and the Corpse Blossom fruit immediately emitted bright light, showing it has matured.

Yang Chen also noticed the change and was angered. "You ants dare to steal my treasure?"

Li Yuxong's face changed, but as Yang Chen attacked, Huang Shu stopped his attack mid way. He laughed, "Tsk tsk, Yang Chen, You never expected to have such a day. A few rank 2 and rank 3 Juniors are now stealing your treasure in front of your eyes and you can't even do anything."

Yang Chen narrowed his eyes. "Are they with you?"

Huang Shu smiled meaningfully. "What do you think?"

Yang Chen looked at him deeply and said. "Do you think you can win it under my nose?" As he said that, he signaled with his hand.

Huang Shu's eyes narrowed, as a three more rank 3 Thunderous Peak Sect disciples appeared.

Huang Shu looked at it and laughed. "Is that all you got?"

Yang Chen smiled. "They are enough to stop them."