Chapter 21: Mistral Gryphon

Region 9

Ren Ying, Huang Ling and Li Yuxong are travelling through a forbidden area. This region is marked as one of the most dangerous region in the map.

Huang Ling is leading everyone and at this moment, Ren Ying stopped.

He looked at Huang Ling with his deep gaze and said. "I know, you are planning for soul search. Trust me, if you ever did that, it would be your worst mistake. Because, even if you get the method for antidote, you won't be able to make it. This small world doesn't possess any such materials. And we can contest, if you Soul Search me faster, or I destroy materials faster."

Huang Ling looked at him and said. "You are over thinking."

At the same time, she cursed inwardly. 'I know for sure that he must be bluffing, but, I can't take risk. He knows this, this why he mentioned at this point! But, even if I can't Soul Search you, I can still punish you in other ways.'

Soon, they reached to the core area. They found a Water stream falling from above, and this stream seems special.

Ren Ying frowned. He looked towards the top, and saw that the Water stream appeared out of thin air. He murmured. "Why does this Spring appeared out of thin air in this dimension?"

Suddenly he thought of something and his face changed. 'No, it can't be.' As he sank into a deep thought, Huang Ling pulled him out. "Are you an idiot?"

Ren Ying immediately snapped out of it and looked towards her. "What happened?"

Huang Ling said. "What did you mean when you asked that question? Must everything have source?"

Ren Ying immediately replied as if it was an obvious thing. "Isn't it?"

Huang Ling looked at him, as if looking at an idiot. "If everything must have source, then answer me. Why is there something rather than nothing?"

Ren Ying immediately realised her meaning. 'She is right. If everything must have cause of existence, then there shouldn't be any universe, any humans, any world, or anything. My question is really idiotic. Not every question has an answer, and not everything has a source. But...'

Ren Ying's eyes turned deep, and as if a shackle broken within his body, his temperament changed. He felt a deep despair at his terrifying assumption. 

'Even though what she said is true. But, if my assumptions are right, then all those unanswered questions that have left a bottleneck for me could be explained. Anyways, there is no point of thinking too much at this time, I will focus on it again later on.'

Ren Ying recollected his thoughts and looked forward.

Huang Ling said. "I can still feel a deep sense of danger from this pond. I am sure, there must be a Rank 6 peak Beast in there!"

Ren Ying looked at her and nodded. "Ok then, I will take Li Yuxong and wait at the edge. You solve it on your own, and when it is resolved, call me."

Saying that, without waiting for her reply, he took Li Yuxong and started leaving.

Huang Ling looked at him and frowned, but didn't say anything. She took a deep look at the pond. 

"When I last came here, I was only Rank 5 peak. Now, I have reached Rank 6. Even though it won't be easy, but I must defeat this."

She took out one of her Space Ring, and called out Whirlwind Eagle. It has now completely healed from the previous wounds.

She immediately ordered it to attack the water.

Suddenly, a giant Gryphon emerged from the lake. Huang Ling looked at it and immediately recognized. 

"Mistral Gryphon"