Chapter 12: First kill, a terrible experience!

Somewhere in the Small World

Within the forest, a large camp was set up.

Long Yifan looked at Long Chen and asked darkly: "Still not found?"

Long Chen replied politely: "No, we have searched them everywhere, but this small world is very big. It is difficult to cover every area!"

Long Yifan was irritated, but still kept him mind cool and asked: "What is the progress of Soul Stone? Have you find any inheritance clue?"

Long Chen was pleased at the question, and replied immediately as if he was waiting for this opportunity.

"Yes, we found a large Soul Stone mine in that direction. We also found the clue to inheritance, but it seems we were a bit late, and the news is already spread among others. There is a barrier surrounding the inheritance, and by our calculations, it should open within 3 years!"

Long Yifan nodded and was pleased at the news. For someone like him, who has cultivated for around 60 years, waiting for 3 years is no big deal, not to mention, when this inheritance may continue for straight up 10-15 years.

He murmured: "It was a good idea to spread our people in different directions to create a proper map of this place. I can't imagine what is the difficulty those without maps would be facing! Even though this map is still incomplete, as we haven't discovered many regions due to lack of man power, it is still good enough for now. Without this map, we can't even determine a proper direction in this ghost place."

He looked at Long Chen and said: "Continue the search of that young lady."

Long Chen nodded and left. Long Chen is also a Warrior from the Spirit Dragon Clan, son of an elder. He is already in his 80s, and reached rank 4 peak stage. He is one of the loyal follower of Long Yifan.

Unlike the real world, where everyone is familiar with the environment and there are also many maps to help them with directions, people in this place face lots of problem in finding proper direction. The only way to determine the direction, is using the flow of water in the river. Generally, the flow of river is from mountain to the ocean. So, if you go in the opposite direction of flow of river, you will enter deeper into the landmass.

Shadow Phoenix Sect's Camp

Huang Weimin looked at the newcomer: "Is the news true?"

Huang Yulan said in a serious tone: "Yes young master. We found the true inheritance, but it will take 3 years to open!"

Huang Weimin looked at her and nodded. "Keep looking for the Soul Stones. It is very important!"

Soul stone helps in improving Soul Cultivation, thereby improving the grade of Spiritual Imprint. As the Soul Cultivation increases, the grade of Spiritual Imprint also improves. It is much rare as compared to Spirit Stones.

At a certain place in the forest

A young man was standing on top of the tree, covered in clothes made of leaf. He has made a tent like structure on top of tree itself, and was scanning everything.

Li Gang murmured: "It seems I slept longer than before. With Wang Xueyao, I couldn't keep my guard down, and barely slept properly in the last year. I don't know how long it has passed."

 One loses the judgement of time when they sleep, one hour may seem one day, and one minute may seem hours, even vice versa can also be true!

He looked at everything, and thought. 'The beasts are as usual, I should hunt some rank 4s, their core would sell plenty. It would also help me overcome my fear of death!'