Chapter Ten

Jay briefly went to the club to sign for some new furniture and then returned home feeling good, she hadnt watched live football in a long time. She had missed the feeling the game had brought her, the atmosphere was electric even for a pre world up friendly.
An hour later the team bus arrived, singing and dancing and all in good spirits. Jay went over to congratulate the girls and hugged Emma who was happy with the performance and was allowing the girls the day off tomorrow as long as they worked hard when they returned the next day.
"Day off tomorrow means they can drink tonight?" Jay teased in anticipation whilst the players held their breath. "FINE, but you are in charge i know for a fact you don't drink". And just like that Emma disappeared with the coaching staff. The girls cheered and were riled by Mapi and Leila who then spun towards Jay concerned "where can we get alcohol from?" "I don't know if you're aware but i own the resort which means i own the bar and the wine cellar soooooooo bottoms up" Mapi kissed Jay hard on the lips before announcing "everyone be back in an hour, last one here does tequila slammer's!" And they all scarpered quicker than any of them ran on the pitch today.

Jay laughed and went back to her villa, she needed to freshen up and put something cosy on and she knew it was going to be an eventful night.
40 minutes or so later Jay returned to the bar area where most of the team already were out of fear of being the last one there and getting way too drunk too early in the night.
Alexia was already there and noticed Jay arrive and they threw a smile in each other's direction before sitting at opposite ends of the seating area.
Mapi growing impatient appeared with her megaphone announcing "ATHENEA,PATRI, PINA, YOU ARE THE ONLY THREE PEOPLE REMAINING", Mapi then spun and offered Jay a beer to which she declined reminding Mapi she does not drink.
Screaming made everyone's head snap towards the direction of where it was coming from, their eyes met with Athenea, Patri and Pina hurtling towards the group. Athenea was slowed down by one of her sandals flying off before watching Patri and Pina make it to the bar before her before grabbing her shoe and reluctantly walking over to her team who were all laughing at her. Athenea in good spirits did the 5 tequila slammers and the night consequently had begun.

Everyone was in good spirits, Jay kept an eye on everyone but was very engaged in whatever conversation she was involved in. Jay also kept looking towards Alexia, she looked so good tonight and relaxed thanks to the alcohol.
Aitana asked Jay "you used to play football Si? Why did you stop, Emma raves about you" Jay was honest, "i had a lot going on at home at the time and it all worked out for the best anyway" Jay was saved by her phone ringing FLO appeared on the screen, "oooooooooo FLO" shouted Ona before Jay laughed retreating to answer her phone in private.

Jay was back swiftly and didn't entertain Flo's booty call, she was having fun here tonight with people who she hoped cared for her for once. Alexia watched Jay return and saw that for a second Jays confidence had disappeared and felt pity for her.
Jays phone lit up for a second time with Jenni grabbing it quickly shouting "its a nude!" Jay stole the phone back from Jenni and laughed it wasnt a nude it was a new follower on instagram which read @albaps. Jay snorted and looked straight at Alexia which made her instantly frown, so Alexia went to the wine cellar to get more wine, whilst she was down there she got a text from her sister Alba, it was a photo of Jay from her instagram quoting "she is fucking hot".
Alexia went red and immediately went to call Alba but was confronted by Jay who had come into the wine cellar to get more ice. Alexia almost jumped at the sight, "are you okay" Jay asked "I didn't mean to scare you". Alexia laughed "yeah sorry im fine, just came to get more wine".
Jay grabbed some ice before turning to Alexia and asked her "so your sister follows me on instagram but you don't?" Alexia shocked at the confession retorted saying "you don't follow me either!". Jay sniggered to herself " I've only followed you for two years on there, check if you don't believe me and while you're there follow me back".
Jay then hurried back upstairs and left Alexia to herself in the wine cellar. Alexia's thoughts were interrupted by another text from Alba "shes just followed me back, ahhhhhhh!".
Alexia too sober to deal with her feelings muttered something in Spanish and opened a bottle of wine and began drinking it in the cellar.