Chapter Eighteen

Jay rejoins the group and sits back down next to Alexia, "Jay were playing never have i ever do you want to play" asks Athenea, "sure" " do you know how to play?" Asks Alexia "yes of course im English, drinking games are our thing" laughs Jay.
"Right okay... never have i ever fucked a film star" Mapi shoots a look at Jay. "Haaaa I knew this was coming" Jay drinks her drink on her own while everyone laughs.
"Right okay, never have i ever slept with a boy" Jay grins knowing this will turn some heads,when Mapi drinks Jay gasps. "It was one time i needed sex" and she sniggers to herself, Jay clocked Alexia didn't drink.
"Never have i ever got caught with a teammate at under 18s international camp" pipes up Emma walking past "wtf that's not fair" Jay swigs her drink again.
Alexia looks surprised, the girls laugh. Jay feels a bit of doubt about her life choices now, she just had never been in love.
"Never have i ever fucked anyone on the Spanish team" everyone but Aitana drinks, including Alexia Jay raises her eyebrow and then shrugs it off.
Alexia leaves to get another drink, Mapi nudges Jay to follow her.

"Bonita are you okay?" "Si just run out of beer"Alexia smiles, "are you sure? Do you want to have a chat in private?".
"I don't think anything is private with this lot" laughs Alexia "but Si".

You lead her to a hidden spot, away from the eyes of her teammates. "I jut want to say im really sorry for losing my temper the other day". "Jay you don't need to say sorry, me and Olga aren't a thing I don't know why she showed up, but you need to be careful I can't lose you" Alexia hangs her head a tear running down her face. "Ale you've got me forever, well until the World Cup is done then god knows what will happen" laughs Jay.
Alexia turns to look at Jay, both staring right into each other's eyes Jay looks at Alexia lips which are now slightly parted. "Can i?" "Si por favor" whispered Alexia. Jay leans forward and kisses Alexia, it was slow to start off with but the longer it went on the more passionate it got, Jays tongue parted Alexia's lips and both were fighting for dominance. Jay picked Alexia up and sat her on her lap, only pulling away to ask "is this okay?" Alexia kissed her to let her know it was fine. Jays hands grabbing around Alexia's back while Alexia's hands held on tightly to Jays neck. Jays hands went up Alexia's top and Alexia began to moan "you are so hot Ale" whispered Jay. Alexia did not want it to stop and pulled Jay in for yet another kiss, Jay bit Alexia's bottom lip, both pausing for a minute realising that this was intense. The kissing was now slow and passionate again, "oooops im sorry" Aitana left as quickly as she appeared. "I suppose we have been gone for a while" laughed Jay.
"Do we have to go back?" Whined Alexia, "probably otherwise they will start talking" Jay said looking for a response. "Let them talk, i want you" "Ale i want you too, but let me do it the right way. Let me take you out?" Jay asks dropping her head.
"Si a date? But im all worked up no?" Alexia was sexier when she was turned on and as much as Jay wanted her right now she wanted to be respectful and do it the right way with Alexia
Jay took a deep breath, "i can wait, i could wait forever for you, let me take you out tomorrow?" "Fine, but i wont forget how you've left me" she moaned before sliding off Jays lap and slowly walking away before winking at Jay.

When Jay returned to the group, she looked flustered "you look like you've just been fucked" points Mapi "i wish!" Sighed Jay before pouting and staring at the floor her mouth still swollen from her passionate kiss moments ago.
Alexia grins knowing that Jay clearly was holding back and finding it difficult knowing that this could now be fun.
Alexia's hand finds itself on Jays thigh, much to Jays delight. No one can see underneath the table but it's getting higher and higher, so much so Jay has to cough to stop a moan from coming out and recomposes herself and a slight smirk falls on Alexia's face.
Jay leans over to Alexia and whispers gently in her ear "I know what you are doing and I am the best at these kind of games so buckle up" before leaning back into her chair.
Alexia felt hot between her legs and so did Jay, the sexual tension getting thicker by the second.
Jay felt Alexia's leg rubbing the inside of hers, before both being startled by Aitana shouting "karaoke time!".
Jay finding any excuse to leave at this point gets up leaving Alexia wanting more physical contact. She approaches Emma and asks "I finally got some Dutch courage, i asked her on a date tomorrow as long as I'm allowed to borrow her for a few hours after training?" "Finally! Yes of course I need her back her by ten though. I don't need to tell you this but look after her".
"I plan on looking after her better than she's ever been looked after Boss" and she flashed her a cheeky grin before heading off to find Mapi. "Good lord I do not need to have that image in my head, cheeky shit never changes" giggled Emma like a proud mother.

"Mapi, can I borrow you a sec?" Jay asked grabbing her wrist pulling her in the direction towards the bar.
"Did I have a choice? What why are you grinning? Omg you kissed! I knew it I saw it on her face when she came back all flustered and drowsy" "sssshhhh yes we did but that's not the half of it, she's been playing little games with me all night, rubbing my legs making sexual comments. I need to get her back and put her in her place, but I need you help?" asked Jay looking persuasive.
"I fucking knew it! Omg yes what do you need?" Mapi with the devilish grin on her face.
Alexia at this point is watching the pair giggling and knows they are clearly up to something, Jay sees this and pulls Mapi in close to whisper "so I'm actually okay at dancing and singing and I was wondering if you would be a willing participant with a strip tease and song. I can only ask you as I know anyone else will piss her off. But I need to get her back and also ready for our date tomorrow?" Jay pulls back to see Mapi standing there open mouthed.
"You're going on a date finally! Of course I'll help you anything to make her feel uncomfortable. La Reina is not going to be able to sit still". Mapi now waving her arms in excitement.
"Okay you don't have to dance, just follow my lead. Oh and don't fall in love with me" she winked before walking over to Patri taking Mapi's hand towards the speaker area.
Patri is giggling like a girl now too and all three look over to see Alexia sitting with a screw face on clearly not enjoying the anticipation of what these three clowns had planned.
She sees Jay grab a chair and Mapi sits on it looking mischievous, why the fuck has Jay got a microphone in her hand?  Alexia is now more confused than ever.
"Girls I heard that when new people join the team they have to sing a song, now that I kindly have my own Spain shirt I thought I'd keep the tradition going. Tonight I'm going to be singing Boyfriend by Dove Cameron and Mapi has signed her life away for this brief moment. She has consented to everything that is going to happen to her and promised she won't fall in love with me". The entire group laughs and watches with anticipation.
Alexia looks at Mapi who is staring at her with a huge grin on her face, she looks across to Emma who is grinning too clearly she knows something she doesn't. What Alexia doesn't know is that Jay took performing arts at school and can sing and dance very well and she was always performing for people in anyway she can even if it was cracking jokes.
The music starts and everyone hushes instantly, Mapi is sat on the chair and is carelessly slung around, Jays leg now up by her head and the rest of the dance is a strip tease. The girls whistle throughout but Alexia's face is a picture her jaw is dropped her mouth open wide, Jay was so sexy what the hell? Mapi is clearly enjoying the show and is just going along with it, Jay ends the song by doing the splits earning gasps and cheers before bowing.
The applause has now ridiculously become a standing ovation, Jay now parading Mapi around helping her bow. These two are idiots but that was sexy thought Alexia.
Emma now approached Alexia and whispered "you know she's playing you right, she's currently winning you better one up her".