Chapter Fifteen

Jay was fast asleep for hours the sedative doing what Jay clearly needed it too.
The girls came to Emma's apartment to check on her just to be sent away. Jay woke up later on a bit before dark had set in, clearly high as a kite a side effect of said medication. Now in a giggly state it was nice to see her calm thought Emma.
Jay quickly showered and got into fresh clothing before being escorted to dinner by Emma where the team would be eating right now.
Jay entered the dining room met by concerned faces staring intently at her "hola hot chicas I am single" everyone burst out laughing including Emma, Alexia chuckled and wondered how was Jay still so beautiful even though she was not herself right now.

Jay was told to sit by Emma whilst she got her food. Jay received a text - Ale 💜 "are you okay?".
Alexia watched her as she read her text and went red as Jay boldly shouted "who the fuck is Ale?" Before laughing to herself like she was hilarious. Emma pissing herself sat beside her and told her to eat to sober herself up.

Mapi joined Emma at the table "Jay, thank god you're okay".
"I've never felt better, the drugs they gave me are swwweeeeeeeeeeetttttt" Mapi laughed deeply and slapped her thighs before being told to leave her to eat by Emma.
An hour later Jay who was not nearly as high as before was escorted out of the dining room by Emma.
Not before noticing Alexia staring at her from across the room.
"Who is that?" She pointed right at Alexia.
"That's the captain, Alexia".
Jay even louder this time so everyone can hear "she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I would be so good to her. I'd even let her wear her armband in the bedroom".
With that Emma shoved Jay out of the room shouting "alright Casanova bedtime for you".
Alexia was smitten, she was attracted to Jay flaws and all and she knew she had to make it up to her.

Jay woke up the next day head pounding the realisation of her crash yesterday was all too overwhelming she left Emma's apartment without being seen and went to get her passport. She needed to get away. She needs time to breathe.
A cab pulled up quietly just before 7am, Irene was leaving her apartment and almost walked into to Jay. Jay looked exhausted, without pushing her she asked Jay "will you be back?" "Si Irene I just need a few days". And with that she shut the car door and left.

Alexia awoke to her alarm, and left her apartment to see Emma and Irene deep in discussion. Emma now making a very important phone call. "What's wrong, is it Jay queried Alexia.
"She left capi, she got in a cab and said she'll be back in a few days".
Alexia's heart sank she was going to try and sort things with Jay she couldn't help but think this was all her fault.

'Have a safe flight, I am here whenever you need me mi amor' pinged Jays phone.
'I'll see you when I am back Ale, I am only a phone call away x'.

She'd gone.