Chapter Thirty One

Jay slept like a baby that night unbeknown to her that Alexia was up all night wanting her touch, her hands wrapped around her waist with Jays gently soothing breath on her neck.
When she did finally get to sleep it was for a couple of hours and she already knew she was in for a heck of a day, the teasing from her team mates the potential lack of touching from Jay and all she wanted to do was lay in bed and sleep and forget today existed.

Alba 👩‍👧 - Bon dia hermana.
Alexia - Bon dia.
Alba 👩‍👧 - how are we this morning? Have you spoken to Jay.
Alexia - no, we slept apart last night which is my fault and no morning texts 🥲
Alba 👩‍👧 - als it will be fine, that girl is crazy about you. You just need to suck today up.
Alexia - but she goes tomorrow back to England, what if she doesn't want to come back?
Alba 👩‍👧 - Nina I've seen the way she looks at you, just get through this one day and call me if you need me.
Alexia - Gracias Alba te amo.
Alba 👩‍👧 - te amo.

Ale 💜 - morning Bonita
Jay 💜 - morning beautiful.
Ale 💜 - are you still mad with me?
Jay 💜 - haha no! But your still cut off from extra activities 👀
Ale 💜 - 😭 see you at breakfast?
Jay 💜 - see you at breakfast mi amor 😘

Alexia trudged down to breakfast a bit sad but not pitying herself, this is her fault after all. She felt ashamed that she did this during a tough time for Jay and didn't think about that at all. She loved her and didn't want to lose her and knew her game with her team was a stupid idea. She knew she had to spend the day making it up to Jay because she couldn't be there to support her at her mothers funeral in the next two days.

Alexia sat down at her usual table with her morning oatmeal and fruit and got her double espresso and Jays caramel macchiato should she make an appearance, please make an appearance she thought.
And just like that the English girl walked in announcing her daily "Bon dia's" to the team.
Alexia patted her chair and pointed to Jays drink and Jay joined her kissing her on the cheek leaving Alexia blushing but also wanting more.

"How do you look so perfect in the morning?" Alexia asked tucking Jays hair behind her ear whilst she sipped her drink.
"Me? I legit just rolled out of bed... you look more beautiful than ever however I feel you didn't sleep much last night did you baby?" A smirk came over Jays face.
"No" Alexia answered dropping her head.
Before Jay could reply she was joined by Misa, Jenni, Mapi, Leila and Patri.
"Morning Ale, morning Jay. How was last night?" Jenni asked a beaming grin across her face.
"Ask Ale, excuse me" and with that Jay went and sat with Emma leaving Alexia watch her from behind.
"You idiotas, you're stupid ideas. My sex life was just fine. More than fine before you lot made me play that stupid game!" Alexia growling dragging her spoon through her oatmeal.
"What happened?" Questioned Misa a confused look on her face.
"She disappeared in the night because she didn't think I wanted her anymore. I had to get Alba to come and find her with me, and let me tell you my sister will never let me live it down and it madre finds out I'm dead!" Alexia gestured a finger pulling tightly across her throat.
"Sorry Ale, we honestly didn't mean it to end like that" Patri whispered looking shameful.
"She goes tomorrow night and now I need to grovel to her before she leaves and also I've had no sex! Which I need because look at her!" Alexia groaned pointing to Jay who was sat at a different table giggling with Emma causing Alexias table to stare at her.
"Let us help.." Leila piped.
"NO! You lot have done enough" pointing her oatmeal covered spoon at everyone on the table.

Emma came marching over with a stern look on her face.
"Right now, I've heard everything. You lot will be staying by after training to help collect equipment, be lucky she begged you not to run laps because that was my idea" it was a low shout from Emma one they are yet to hear from her since becoming the manager.
"Si boss" they all replied in unison, they couldn't argue with that but they certainly didn't want to stay in the hot sun longer than needed and they were more than happy not run laps.

Jay got up to leave the breakfast area and was joined at the hip by Alexia.
"Amor please, I'm truly sorry. I love you"
"I love you too baby... but I've got to go because I need to sort the club. See you after training?"
"Si, wait no kiss?" Alexia whined hanging her head.
Jay laughed and grabbed Alexia lifting her off the ground and kissed her passionately and placed her down leaving her standing their eyes closed mouth still pouting.
"See I'm not as mean as you, enjoy your day amor!" And just like that she waltzed off to her car and sped off out of the resort music blaring as always.
"Joder!" Alexia was crazy about her, she's always left her wanting more.

It was very hot training session one that was made a million times easier by Jay arriving with ice creams for everyone. The whole group cheered and Alexia kissed her girlfriend thanking her for her kindness yet again.

"Erm girls, equipment?!" Emma bellowed still on the pitch.
The girls whined and ran across to get started.
Aitana a little confused asked "am I missing something?" Jay took her time to explain what had happened with Aitana laughing at her fellow team mates stupidity.
The girls made short work of the equipment and straight away Alexia was clinging to Jays side.
"Everything okay at the club?" She asked Jay who nodded gently not wanting to engage so much to make her feel how she felt yesterday.

"Meet you at the pool?" Jay gently tilted Alexias chin towards her eyes.
"Si Bebe, can I shower at yours?".
"Nice try but no, see you soon" planting a kiss on her lips and leaving with Aitana and Mariona.

Alexia was getting moodier by the minute not at Jay but her team and more so at herself.
"Alexia" a finger wagged by Emma beckoning her over.
"She likes effort, not expensive gifts. Show her you care in a way that only you can" and she shoved her away.

Alexia nodded and started thinking about what she could do to cheer Jay up and let her know one she was sorry and too she cares deeply for her.
After getting out the shower and sitting on her bed she mindlessly scrolled through Instagram and saw Jana and Bruna were making friendship bracelets. She text Jana asking if she could come over and make one, Jana surprised pleasantly agreed.
Alexia sat with the girls for nearly an hour picking out the beads for two bracelets one that said Jay 💜 and one that's said Alexia 💜 for Jay to wear when they weren't together especially at the funeral when she made need her support.

Jay was waiting a long time at the pool and wondered if Alexia was playing her again when she saw the Spanish captain come strolling over with a big grin on her face.
"Come with me I wanna talk" grabbing Jays hand and leading her to the beach.
There they found a spot to sit out of the way of the others and one where the waves were crashing as she knew Jay found that relaxing.

She turned Jays head to face hers, taking her hands in hers and swallowing deeply determined not to break eye contact as she wanted to pour her heart out.

"Amor, firstly I wanted to say I'm sorry for yesterday, it wasn't a nice thing to do you have been amazing with me and the feelings you have made me feel in such a short time are second to none. Secondly it was super shitty timing and I shouldn't have listened to them, that being said I know better and it's entirely on me. I am so sorry I won't be there to support you at your mothers funeral I know how hard it is to lose a parent but not as hard as the way you lost yours. I am sorry I made you feel unloved or questioned how I felt about you, because I'm crazy about you. I can't stop thinking about you, I need to touch you at all times and smell you and just be near you seeing you smile at anything anyone says. I know you chose me and could have a million people walk through that door and I wanted to thank you for the way you loved me throughout, even looking after me before we got together. I don't think many people would fight a knife weirding maniac for me but you just did. You always just do things for me without hesitating and I respect it and love you so much for it. I'm scared of losing you over the next few weeks and I don't want to waste time with you being upset with me knowing I could have completely prevented it in the first place. Now amor I made you something that will give you my presence at your mothers funeral. You don't have to wear it", gently passing her the bracelet with Alexias name embroidered on it.

Jay sat there speechless for a minute before grabbing Alexias face with both hands and kissing her only stopping to come up for air and say "thank fuck it's been so hard staying away from you all day. Thank you baby I appreciate it all i love you so much you've got me forever. And I love my bracelet no one has ever done this for me before. I will wear it with pride".
Alexia grinned and showed her a matching bracelet on her wrist with Jay💜 written on it and the pair kissed again, putting behind them whatever had happened the part 24 hours.