Chapter Forty Three

Jay is awoken with Alexia sprawled across her front, "mi amor I don't remember coming to bed last night?".
Jay eyes still closed "baby I carried you, you were shattered". Bringing her into her chest more clearly needing more contact.
"Gracias but I didn't give you a thank you for my ankle or a kiss good night" Alexia was pouting now Jay opened her eyes at these words to be met by Alexias pretend sad eyes, she laughed and closed her eyes again.
"Can I thank you now Nina Bonita?" Alexia purred stroking the hem of Jays shorts.
"Ale, you don't need to thank me at all. I will always carry you to bed or look after your injuries".
"But mi amor I want too" Alexia almost whines now kissing Jays thighs lightly but breathing heavily on them.
Alexia was insatiable even in the mornings.
"Ay dios mio Ale no!" Jay began chuckling which did not stop Alexia at all, she had missed her girlfriends touch in more ways than one.

Jay dragged the Spanish midfielder up to her chest, "you mi amor are injured and I should be taking care of you" she flipped Alexia over now straddling her instead causing Alexia to whimper in delight but also scowl because she hadn't gotten her own way.
Jay leant down and kissed Alexias lips softly before brushing her hair away and started kissing her neck causing Alexia to gasp.
"Jay no this is not how it was supposed to go" Jay didn't stop kissing Alexia until she felt her relax and slid her hand up her top running her nails up her stomach causing Alexia to shudder in delight.
Jay now went lower down and kissed the Spanish girls abdomen area before rubbing her hands on the inside of her thighs causing her back to buck a little.
"Amor you are so needy" Jay whispered only making Alexia moan a little louder.
"Only for you Nina Bonita" as Jay gently pulled her shorts down kissing her thighs relentlessly.

Jay made short work due to Alexias neediness and began kissing her wet folds causing Alexias back to arch even more.
Gently stroking her clit with her tongue causing Alexia to moan loudly and Jay to get a smirk on her face.
Alexia wrapping her legs around Jays head now finally given in that it was her moment of pleasure that would ultimately happen first much to her annoyance earlier she couldn't turn this down now could she.
Jay stroked Alexias clit effortlessly like she knew exactly where Alexia liked to be touched, knowing her girlfriend was building up to an orgasm every second she continued.
Gently sliding two fingers in to match the rhythm of her tongue causing Alexia to throw her head back and exclaim "Joder!".
Jay knew it felt good she could feel her girlfriend getting wetter on her tongue as the seconds went by, she loved to please her Spanish lover in every way she could and she loved the taste of Alexias pussy more.
Jay turned up the pace a bit now after deciding she had teased Alexia for longer than was necessary.
"Ay dios mio, right there Bebe" Alexia moaned in a heavy Spanish accent.
Jay knew she was close she could feel Alexias walls tightening around the fingers that were working away against her spot.
Alexias breathing heavied and her legs squeezed Jays neck tighter and then she came in Jays mouth and with a euphoric moan  leaving Jay to taste what she had just caused.
Alexia now physically exhausted but ultimately pleased laying back on the bed her legs now loosened their grip.
She pulled Jay up for a passionate kiss "i love you mi amor you always make me feel so good".
"I love you more baby" and then Jay got up and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.
"No no no! I don't think so carino!" Alexia limping over to the bathroom door ready to storm in only to find it locked.
"Not fair Bebe!" She could hear Jay laughing on the other side of the door.

Alexia was livid she wanted her girlfriend to feel good it was her sole purpose when she opened her eyes this morning and she had been played, seduced and played and boy would Jay live to regret it.

Alexia defeated went back to her own apartment to shower and decided Jay would be punished for the rest of the day for her antics.

When Jay left the shower she found her villa empty and she immediately worried that she had deeply upset her girlfriend. But her fears were to put to bed when she entered for breakfast and was met with a raised eyebrow by her lover who although was less than impressed but couldn't even pretend to be mad in the slightest.
As Jay sat down to join her for breakfast Alexia immediately gave her the cold shoulder.
"How can you be mad at me? Did you not have a good morning?" Nearly laughing at her own shitty joke.
"Mi amor that is not what I intended to happen when I woke up. It was very unfair" Alexia said a frown on her forehead.