Chapter Forty One

Jay woke up the next morning without her girlfriend next to her instead she could hear the shower running in the bathroom so she trudged towards it to see her girlfriend standing under the running water in a world of her own.
When Alexia opened her eyes again she was met by Jay standing there smiling "Bon dia amor" Jay said smile plastered across her face.
"You like what you see?" Alexia asked smirking.
"No but I do love what I see" Jay replied now standing up picking up a towel to wrap Alexia in. The captain got out the shower and was wrapped up lovingly by her girlfriend who met her with kisses on her neck causing Alexia to moan slightly as Jay knew where Alexia liked to be kissed.
Jay lead her in to the bedroom and sat her in front of the mirror gently brushing her hair before drying it. Alexia felt relaxed and only opened her eyes to look in the mirror at her girlfriend who she was absolutely besotted with.
"I love you" she announced causing Jay to make eye contact in the mirror.
"I love you more" placing a kiss on Alexias lips causing her stomach to somersault under the pressure of her girlfriends touch.

Alexia got dressed before it could lead any further and left Jay to get showered herself, it was a quick shower as she still wasn't allowed to wash her hair because of her freshly stitched forehead.
When Jay came out the shower she had an outfit already sorted by Alexia who stood there beaming at the sight of her girlfriend.
"Can you watch me train today?" She asked hoping Jay wouldn't decline.
"Of course, I don't want a minute away from you anyway" Jay said smirking at her Spanish girlfriend.

Jay and Alexia walked to breakfast hand in hand, the girls were met by wolf whistling by the team causing Jay to deeply kiss her girlfriend infront of them all leading to a smack at the back of her head before Alexia realised what she had done, Jay laughing letting her know it was okay.
Players were warned by Emma that training started in an hour ready for their next game in two days.
Alexia although loved football did not want to be apart from Jay. Jay sensed this and assured her she was fine and that she wasn't going anywhere and made her girlfriend eat all her breakfast. They then made their way to the pitches before kissing Alexia and pushing her towards her team who were waiting on her to start training.
Jay watched emphatically as the girls smashed training and she still had no doubt they would win the World Cup.

When training finished Jay was shoving an energy gel pack and an ice cold bottle of water in her direction and again they made their way from the pitches arms wrapped around each other.
After Alexia had showered they went down by the pool and relaxed with the team. Jay fell asleep on the sunlounger underneath Alexia due to being shattered from the last couple of days.
The girls continued to chat but Alexia would pause every now and again to check if Jay was breathing.. she always was.

Jay awoke an hour or so later and wrapped her arms tightly around Alexias chest bringing her in deeper and Alexia succumbed to her girlfriends touch.
That night there was a movie night planned, it was burlesque one of Mapi's favourites again. Jay actually loved this film and knew all the dance moves and songs word for word much to Alexias joy.
She laughed throughout watching Mapi and Jay get up the front and reenact everything, her abs a little tighter by the end of the night.
Afterwards Jay slumped into the beanbag next to her girlfriend bringing her into a deep kiss.
"I don't think I can hold you off much longer amor" Alexia whispered making eye contact with Jay.
Jay bit her lip at Alexias eyes which had now blown with the colour hazel "then don't".
And she reached down for Alexias hand and they left silently sneaking out before Mapi performed yet another encore to the theme of EXPRESS.

The whole journey back to the villa was long, both pausing to kiss each other against a wall clothes nearly being torn off.
When the door opened it was go time, Alexia was lifted up legs around Jays waist and Jay stuck her tongue through Alexias lips before attempting to lead her upstairs to the bedroom before a small cough interrupted them.
"Mama, alba? Why are you here?".
"Well I need to bleach my eyes" the smaller sister said laughing uncomfortably.
"We came to see how Jay was, Emma let us in she was going to tell us when you left but I'm guessing even she didn't know that" Eli said chuckling at the sight of her daughter and her girlfriend who had been caught red handed.
Alexia shuffled slowly into the room kissing her sister and mother and Jay followed suit.
"We brought you mamas famous cookies to help you feel better".
"Wow they look incredible Eli thank you".
"Coffee anyone?" Alexia said loudly less than amused, everyone nodded.
"Alba help me in the kitchen", Alba knew that tone and got up in an instant following her older sister into the kitchen knowing she was going to get scolded.
"What are you doing here? We need some alone time desperately" Alexia pleaded.
"Ale please it's been a few days you cannot be that desperate" Alba responded.
Alexia slammed her mug down "a couple of days too long".
"And whose fault is that" Alba reminded her.
"Si mine but I need her, I nearly lost her. I miss her even though she is here" Alexia said sadness in her tone.
"Ale she's not going anywhere you need to get that out of your head".
"I know I just love her so much" Alexia replied pouring the coffees into the mugs.
"Anyway she said she'd marry you" "no Albs she said she would marry" Alexia sternly reminded her sister.
"Oh come on Ale she only has eyes for you".
"It's true I do only have eyes for you but what is taking you two so long?" Jay appeared kissing Alexia and then slipping back out of the kitchen smirking.
"Ay dios mio, see! She's perfect" Alexia shouted in a whisper.
"Yeah and she's yours and she's not going anywhere so relax and enjoy your time with her" Alexia nodded to her sister knowing she was ultimately right about it all, she needed to relax around Jay and trust their relationship was okay.