Chapter Nineteen

Alexia disappeared and left Jay a text 'meet me in the gym in 5 minutes".
Jay practically ran to the gym, she was met in darkness by Alexia, who latched onto her straight away "that was so hot" bringing her into a deep kiss her tongue forcing its way into Jays mouth. Jay had been waiting for weeks for this and reciprocated the kiss her hands now travelling round Alexia's waist before picking her up and placing her on the massage bed. She reaches down to spread Alexia's legs "hands off, you've already given me a show tonight Bonita, that was really naughty of you" raising her eyebrow and holding onto Jays wrists tightly.

Jay was desperate now, she allowed Alexia to take control when she lifted the hem of her shirt and Jay didn't hesitate to immediately take her shirt off and throw it down beside her, Alexia clearly liked this. As her eyes were darker than usual and she had a smirk on her face. "Bonita, i thought you wanted to wait?" "Si Ale but you are so hot,even if we just fool around a little?" Jay tilted her head almost asking Alexia if she was okay to continue. "Si Bonita but i want those off too?" Pointing down at her shorts, "now?" "no tomorrow Bebe... Si now, i need you" Alexia exclaims pretty much sulking at this point.

Jay again doesn't hesitate and slips out of them now leaving her in a black matching bra and thong, "ay dios mio you are so hot...." Alexia purred, "come sit up here and relax" Alexia now patting the massage table where ironically they shared their first kiss.
Jay jumped up legs dangling over the edge, "lay down and close your eyes..." "Ale i...." "Jay, i am in control, after that show earlier you owe me Si?" Alexia asked again with her eyebrow raised.
"Fine" a deep sigh left Jays mouth as she laid down arms behind her head and closed her eyes, closely followed by someone running away and the gym door slamming shut.

Jay was alone in the gym. Alexia had bolted, and her clothes were gone.
"Great." Jay had to laugh, how could she be so stupid, this is why sex clouds her judgement and Alexia even more so.
What would she do now? Alexia was clearly paying her back for the show she put on earlier, she knew she was going to have to own it, and here comes the walk of shame.

Jay opens the gym door and is met by silence, oh god it was too silent. Jay knew she had to walk past where she left everyone sitting to get to her villa, and all she was wearing was a matching black bra and thong. She couldnt let Alexia win she had to up her again, Jay remembered there were towels in the gym, she grabbed one and wrapped it round herself and walked over towards where she left everyone who believe it or not were waiting for her with their phones ready to record. Alexia immediately spotted Jay and felt her heart sink that Jay had won yet again, Jay could see she was upset her plan didn't work and didn't really care about being embarrassed she wanted Alexia to have her win even if it was at her expense and with that she dropped her towel and shouted "well played La Reina" and clapped towards Alexia's direction. The wolf whistles were instant and Emma was cracking up clearly enjoying this little battle of dominance between Jay and Alexia. Alexia was grinning and also staring because Jay looked incredible dressed like that, well hardly dressed but still.

"Night girls, see you tomorrow" and with that Jay left Alexia wanting more.
Alexia a little gutted that Jay had left text Jay to see if their date was still going ahead tomorrow but heard a phone vibrate next to her. Using the phone as an excuse and actually needing to return Jays clothes she left the group and went to Jays villa, "going back for seconds Capitan?" Shouted a very drunk Mapi followed by the whole team cheering. There was nothing Alexia could say to stop them and their drunken jeering at her so she entered the code to the villa and was about to knock on the door when it opened quickly "ay dios mio Ale, you scared the shit out of me!" "Lo siento, you're sexy when you speak Spanish" she giggled before passing the clothes and phone to Jay. "Gracias Bonita, are you staying or shall i look forward to seeing you tomorrow?" "As much as i want to carino i think we should save what we started earlier for tomorrow..." Alexia purred whilst staring at Jays lips.
"Ale i never had you down as a tease, but i can wait. Are you okay if I surprise you tomorrow, or do you need to know plans?" Questioned Jay. "Surprise is good carino, i trust you have good judgement" Alexia began to fiddle with the string on Jays hoody while biting her lip, the biting on the lip was enough for Jay to grab Alexia by the waist and make their bodies collide into a passionate kiss, Passionate it was but Jay made sure that it didn't lead to anything it was merely a kiss goodnight. "Night Ale, text me when you get back to your room?" "Si night Jay, I can't wait for tomorrow" before she slid away and closed the gate behind her.