Chapter Twenty Nine

Jay changes into a black bikini, Alexia not expecting it comes into the room and her jaw drops. Jay looked good really good, "Bebe..."
"Si Ale?" "You look so good" Alexia stands in the doorway biting her lip.
Jay chucks her head back laughing, "are you a horny teenager mi amor?".
"I'll be whatever you want me to be" her arms now draped around Jays neck leaning in for a kiss.
Pulling away from the kiss Jay told Alexia "I'm just gonna relax by the pool for the rest of the day if that's okay?". "Anything you want baby, can I join you?" Alexia now pleading with her.
"Si but hands off I need to go back to England at least looking like I see the sun in Spain" "that I can't promise, but even if you had clothes on I wouldn't be able to promise that either" pulling her into another kiss.
"Alexia Putellas you are insatiable, now get ready I need to tan up, vamos!".

Alexia now wanting Jay to notice her runs to her apartment to find the best bikini she could to make Jays eyes only look at her, reentering the villa Jays eyes met Alexia's tanned muscular figure in that red bikini which wasn't covering a lot but still too much for Jays liking.
"Come here" Jay begged.
"No amor, hands off remember" smirking whilst leaving the villa Jay falling in line behind her.
Walking over to the pool area Jay kept trying to sneak kisses into Alexia's neck area only to be shunned repeatedly leaving her desperate for her girlfriends touch.
Jay again knew Alexia had used her own words against and decided to play hard to get, laying on her sunlounger she popped her AirPods in so that Alexia couldn't distract her also knowing that without any attention from Jay she would like come crawling back.

Ten minutes later Jay opened her eyes to someone rubbing her arm, she was met by her Spanish girlfriends beautiful face smiling at her. She was saying something but couldn't hear her, taking her AirPods out "what baby?" "What you listening to?" Alexia shyly asked.
"Haha that's what you stopped me for? You are such a princess Ale" "eurgh I missed you please come over here" Alexia pleaded showing her there was room for two on her sun lounger.
Jay missing her girlfriend anyway and happy her plan had worked joined Alexia on the sun lounger and pulled her into a kiss, it was slow and sensual to start with but Alexia couldn't keep her hands off and tried parting Jays mouth with her tongue when they were interrupted.
"Ay dios mio get a room!".
"Maria even if we got a room you would likely appear out of nowhere and interrupt us kissing there too!" Alexia scolded.
Mapi pulled a mocking face and noticed she could see more of Jays tattoos now.
"Jay can I see your tattoos please I didn't know you had this many?".
"Si come here".
Mapi spent the next few minutes looking at them before questioning Jay on the meanings of them.
"What does this one mean?" Mapi asked a confused look on her face.
The tattoo on her back read: go tell your mum it's not a phase.
Jay laughing at this "it basically means I'm not a phase you like girls, it's a bit cringe but also true".
Alexia raised her eyebrow at this not sure whether she liked this one or not.
"Want to see my least favourite tattoo?"
"Oooooh si, why is it your least favourite?" The blonde asked.
"You'll see".
Jay pulled her underwear up showing a tattoo on her right buttock that read 'Serial Heartbreaker'.
Mapi burst out laughing, Alexia's face screwed up.
"I got it a few years back when I was messing about with people I didn't know or didn't care about and at the time it was true but now I hate it".
"Jay your tattoos are beautiful but that one I do not like" Alexia said with a sad look on her face.
"I know amor, maybe I can put the photo from MAPIBUS underneath it to even it out".
They all burst out laughing and Mapi happily obliged daring Jay to do it.
"Disculpe I'm not having your face tattooed on my girlfriends bum which I love looking at" Alexia said grabbing a firm hold of her cheek.
Mapi and Jay just continued to laugh with Mapi now sitting back down on her own sunlounger.

Jay relaxed with Alexia again before Alexia kept getting touchy feely on purpose. Laying next to Jay dressed like that made her feel hot she could feel the pressure building up between her legs, Jay could feel Alexia's body change and that she was becoming frustrated, to make matters worse Jay asked if Alexia could apply some more sun lotion to her back chest and shoulders.
"Si Bebe anything for mi amor" Alexia more than happily accepted.

The cold of the lotion hitting Jays shoulders made a jolt through her body but Alexia's hands all over her body made her jolt so much harder. Jay thought that this would tease Alexia but actually it had backfired making Jay super turned on.
Alexia spun Jay around to apply some lotion to her chest, biting her bottom lip whilst she applied the cream, Jay whispered "you are so sexy when you bite your lip like that".
"I prefer to bite yours Bonita" her saying that almost had Jays eyes rolling in the back of her head.
Alexia laughed, "what's the matter, thought I was the horny teenager?".
"I cannot get enough of you I want... I need you" silently begged Jay to her Spanish girlfriend.
"No" a short answer with a small smile appeared on the captains lips.
"No?" Jay asked again and couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"If you're good, maybe later" and Alexia put the cream down and laid back down to sunbathe.
Jay practically threw herself back sulking making Mapi look over confused.

Jay spent the rest of the afternoon trying to sneak kisses and occasionally winning one from Alexia, the captain not wanting the games to end entertained them but wouldn't let them go further.
Soon the rest of the girls joined them on the sun loungers trying to catch the last hour of sun to increase their already golden skins.
Jays phone begins to buzz and she tells Alexia it's about the club and excuses herself.

Misa feeling brave but always so inappropriate "Capi what's the sex like?".
Alexia sat bolt upright at this intrusion of privacy "Joder misa its private" Misa held her hands up in defeat.
Aitana now piping up "well if it's anything like I witnessed the other day I'm guessing it's good" smirking as she revealed she walked in on them Alexia straddled on Jays lap heavily kissing each other.
The girls gasp and are eager to know more "Capi come on tell us, at least tell us if she is good. I wanna know if the rumours are true?" Athenea is always interfering with comments about Jay.
"Athenea no you are way too young to be discussing this with!" Alexia scolded her.
"Right now the kids are gone come on give us a bit of goss... please" whined Patri.
Taking a deep breath and sighing "okay okay, the sex is insane, I cannot get enough of her. Like even right now she's asking me to go back to the room" Alexia looking at Jay pacing up and down on the phone.
"How about we have a little fun?" A smirk building up on Jennis face.
"I'm not sure I like where this is going?".
"For tonight don't put out, let's wind her up. But Ale you have to really put it on her and then not let anything happen" Jenni was cackling an evil laugh at this point like she was a master mind.
"I don't think I can do that" stuttering on her own words now Alexia wasn't so sure on the idea.
"Why?" Leila asked confused.
"Cos she so hot and really hard to turn down, she's tame when she's out here with you guys but what am I meant to do when we're alone?".
"Well try our best to not leave you alone, and then tonight stay at yours with Irene. Just think of it as an experiment and then tomorrow the sex will be the best you've ever had" Jenni again cackling.
"Well tbh it's already the best I've ever had but okay I'll try!". The girls cheered and hi fived causing Jay to look over and smile at Alexia and mouth that she'll be back soon.