Chapter 33

No One Prov

No One Prov.

Marinette was pacing in her room, tugging at her outfit every time she stopped to look at herself in the mirror. "You look great Mari. Stop fussing! Do you honestly think that we would ever let you go looking anything other than the goddess you are?" Chloe sternly said from the armchair in Marinette's room with her phone turned toward Marinette, showing her the four additional faces who were nodding along with Chloe's words.

"You look beautiful Melody

"You look beautiful Melody." Luca's voice sounded from Chloe's phone, shortly followed by Kagami and Alix saying, "You really do!"  "I know, I know. But what if it's too much? What if he thinks I'm just another one of those prissy girls? OR what if when we start the date and I can't talk to him or say something stupid? What if I suddenly start stuttering and annoy him?! He'll hate me and never want any..." Marinette started to ramble as she increased the speed of her passing. "Umm. Tikki. I think Mini-Bug is having a panic attack." Plagg suddenly said making Chloe smile at the worried Kwami.

"This is normal Marinette behavior Plagg. She's just freaking and then when the time comes she'll be just fine." Tikki comforted before flying up toward Marinette's face and hugging her cheek. "Everything will be great. You'll see Mari!" Tikki lovingly said before giving a wide smile. "Your soulmates after all! And Plagg and I will be with you the entire time. Chloe will look after the Miracle box so you have nothing to worry about." Tikki told Marinette with a chuckle before she and Plagg dove into Marinette's purse just as a knock sounded at the door.

Marinette took a deep breath before she turned and gave Chloe a nervous smile. "Here goes nothing." Marinette whispered as she opened the door. Damian stood frozen for what felt like a lifetime, only to give Marinette one of his rare smiles. "You look beautiful Angel. Are you ready?" Damian asked as he held his hand out to Marinette. Marinette instantly relaxed as they stared into each other's eyes. Getting annoyed at their lovey-dovey staring Chloe cleared her throat and said in her most bratty voice. "She is ready, now for the love of fuck go on your date!"

Snapping the two out of their trance, Damian turned to glare at Chloe only to be met with her smirking face. "Bye Chlo!" Marinette instantly said as she saw Damian getting a death threat ready. Gently tugging Damian down the hall and out of the Wayne manor, Marinette stopped short when she saw the most beautiful motorcycle. "Okay. I might just have to marry into your family for that bike." Marinette stated as she let go of Damian's hand to walk around the black and green beauty.