chapter twenty-first

A/n: Long chapter incoming! It's sitting at almost 3400 words, which I usually stop around the 2000 mark. It being so big is why it took so long to come out because I debated splitting it up again, but I opted not to. Good things are coming, but if you want more smut, imma need ya to tell ya friends to read this :3

 Good things are coming, but if you want more smut, imma need ya to tell ya friends to read this :3

Ashton's pov

"So where are we going next?"

"The next place we are stopping is my shop. I want to show you a little about what I do" She replied casually while I just was hoping it wasn't as extravagant as the modeling agency.

We sat talking about the shoot as she drove. It only took us around ten minutes to arrive at a very boujee outdoor shopping center. The whole place screamed money.

I looked around uncomfortably trying to figure out how I went from a dusty ass boxing gym this morning to one of the richest areas of town.

"Are you well? If you are hungry, we could go straight to dinner" She asked curiously as I noticed the nervousness starting to overtake her once calm features.

"Yeah, it's just a little overwhelming being here, I've never been up to this mall before. Always been too afraid of being outta place" I said honestly looking back to her.

"We can do this another da-"

"No, look you have something planned, let's just do it. I'm excited to see hear more about your job" I smiled reassuringly as I quickly climbed out of the car. I didn't want her opening the door for me all night, usually that's my job.

She dubiously agreed while giving me an odd look then climbed out of the car behind me. We then walked past a few stores, chatting as we moved towards our destination.

We stopped in front of the jewelry store and I admit, it took me by surprise for a good ten seconds before I realized it was Jolie's last name on the building.

"This is one of the stores I manage for my family" She said as she opened the door to the store.

As stared at the sign, I began to gather my bearings on the new situation I found myself in. I was hanging out with Jolie Cartier, a girl who was attached to a fashion legacy.