🌟💌 Beauty (Kirishima x Transfem!Reader)

*♡request by gender-distress♡*

The mirror hurt, the reflection looking back at you missing everything you longed for. Some days were better than others, but you'd stay home and avoid everyone.

You laid in your room, staring at the ceiling, the tightness in your chest painful to bear. You wished it would all go away, but you didn't know how. Then he walked into your life, and everything changed...

Kirishima... he was always in your corner, and no many how many times you spiraled down, he'd be there picking you up.

knock knock

A light rapping sound drew your attention to your door. "Respecting the privacy but also coming in." He called as he slowly opened the door, always giving you time to tell him no. You watched him in silence as he made his way to you, his eyes filled with worry.

You tried to ignore it and pretend like nothing happened, but something inside of you wanted to tell him. He sighed deeply before plopping the rest of his body on the bed, laying next to you. He said nothing as he lay there, his eyes closed and breathing steady, his hand slowly enclosing around yours.

"I just...." You finally started with a defeated sigh, his hand gently squeezing yours, encouraging you to vent. "The others are all so pretty... I want that. To feel pretty..."

You let out another huff as your other hand clenched the blanket tightly around you, pulling it close to your face. "They look perfect..."

"You're beautiful." He smiled, eyes still closed as his hand continued to hold yours.

"I'm not!" You snapped, angry tears pricked your eyes as you pulled your hand away and turned so you back was to him. "I'll never have a chest like Momo's," you sniffled,"or be as slender as Tsu," you hiccuped. "I want to dress and feel as confident as Mina can!" You curled up in a fetal position, hating how hoarse you sounded, the weight behind you shift as arms slowly wrapped around you.

You hated when he did this. Why couldn't he just let you sulk alone?

"Hey now," he murmured, voice low as he gently rocked you from side to side. "Jiro doesn't have a big bust, and Ochako isn't as slender... but you still think they're beautiful, right?"

You thought about nodding in agreement because you did think they were all uniquely gorgeous.

He continued to rock you as he stroked your hair. "The same goes for you. Your body is gorgeous."

His words warmed your heart, lifting the bitter sadness that threatened to overwhelm you.

"Thank you..." You whispered as he continued to stroke your hair.

"Don't thank me," he murmured, "you've worked hard and should be proud of yourself." His words brought a smile to your lips.

Your back relaxed against his chest as you gave in, realizing it'd take baby steps before you felt comfortable enough in your own skin. But for now, you'd keep going forward and not give up, no matter how hard it got.

Word Count: 505