Chapter 1: New job

~Samurai's POV~

Just got fired from my new job. MY 3RD JOB I JUST GOT. It's because I accidentally yelled at my customer for annoying me, I WAS ON MY BREAK! as I'm walking around city, something hit my face "DAMN PAPER!!" I got it out of my face and as i looked, the paper said, "Tired from your job? keep getting fired from brief jobs? don't fear! come down to Laminax Co!".

"Laminax co huh?" I spoke to myself. WAIT A SECOND A JOB?! "COUNT ME IN!!!" i yelled and people were looking at me "Hehe, sorry" I blushed in embarrassment. I hope this job can be worth it.

(Time skip)

"Do you have any degrees?" the person interviewing me. "Uhhhhhh...Yes?" I lied. she asked me more questions. PRETTY SUSPICIOUS QUESTIONS. once my interview was done, i walked straightforward to the elevator. i saw someone in the elevator. She had brown hair and eyes, red lipstick. Rouge pink shirt and jeans. Her nametag has Alice. "Hello!' I said cheerfully. "So, you're getting a job here?" she said very calm and quietly. "Yes? how come you're asking?" I said confused. "Well, you should be careful, not everything seems cool as they say about 'LamInaX CoRpSSs!" The last part she said sounded sarcastically. "What do you me-" The elevator opened to the exit. "I better get going, Bye whoever your name is!~~" I said cheerfully as I waved back. "It's Alice dumbass." She mumbled.

I wondered what she meant to be careful?

(SRRY IF ITS SHORT ITS MY FIRST TIME)