Chapter Twenty Seven

Alexandria

Everything has been pretty much amazing. While Laurent works my sister and I spend so much time together. Although some things are different, I try to look past them because I've missed her so much. Some days I feel like a kid again, being around her. She has transferred from Lynn's house to over here with me and everyday just gets better.

Laurent-Goodmorning baby.

He said while coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around me, and kissing my cheek.

Me-Goodmorning my love.

My love for Laurent has grown to be so deep. I catch myself staring at him sometimes, unable to believe that he has came into my life and what I did to deserve him. Often times I do still feel some type of way about how his mother treated me. I barely go up to the house, but when I do and she's there, we say nothing to eachother. I mean at least she's not belittling me anymore.

Laurent-How are you feeling this morning?

Me-I'm good, did you sleep well?

I asked as I turn facing him.

Laurent-Yes

Laurent says that the nightmares are completely gone, but I still worry a little and have to make sure that he's ok.

Laurent-So when would you like to reschedule that trip?

Me-We can go whenever.

Laurent-Whenever? Like this weekend whenever?

Me-Whenever.

I said with a smile. He returned the smile and kissed me. "GoodMorning you two", we broke the kiss and seen Jasmine walking into the kitchen.

Me-GoodMorning Jas

Laurent-GoodMorning.. I'm going upfront, I'll be back in a few hours.

Me-Ok

Another peck on the lips and he was out the door.

Jasmine-I'm so happy for you

Me-I'm happy myself..

Jasmine-You know I've been here for over a month and you still haven't told me how you two met.

Me-I really lucked up Jas.

Jasmine- Lucked up huh..

The way she said it threw my off a little but I brushed it off.

Me-I needed a job and ran into his parents. They were looking for a maid. I got the job not knowing that I'd be working for him.. he took such good care of me.. we fell in love quick but I don't regret any of it.. He's my first boyfriend.

Jasmine-Really? That's beautiful.. I can tell he loves you because of how protective he is of you. I mean hell , he killed dad for you.

I frown my face up in confusion, because how does she know that? I didn't tell her and I don't recall Laurent telling her.

Me-He told you that?

Jasmine-What?

Me-That he killed dad?

Jasmine-Oh um n-no.. I had just overheard him and his brother talking about it.

Me-Oh..ok

It's not like Laurent to be somewhere, where someone can overhear him. But maybe he slipped or forgot she was there.

Jasmine-Yup but I'm glad you're happy..

Me-Yeah so what about you? Any relationships.

Jasmine-Nah.. my last relationship was a few years ago.