Chapter Thirty Three

Cont.
Alexandria
Laurent has been out there a while and I'm getting very nervous. I can't stop panicking and worrying.

Jasmine-Britney sit down.

Me-I can't it's been thirty minutes. What if he's dead Jasmine? What if they're all dead? I can't-

I was cut off by noise, which now has me in even more of a panic. I try to search for an exit then I hear Laurent's voice.

Laurent-Alexandria.. baby it's me.

Quickly I open the door and tightly hug him.

Me-I thought something horrible happened.

Laurent-I told you everything was ok.

Pulling away I look at him and see this huge cut on his face.

Me-Your face..

Laurent-I'm fine.

He looked away from me and seen Jasmine.

Laurent-How did she get in here?

Me-I brought her with me.. is it safe to come out.

Laurent-Yes..

I wipe my face and we go up front.

Jasmine-I-I'm going to get some fresh air..

Laurent sits and as I start to clean his cut I start crying.

Laurent-Baby... baby look at me..

I close my eyes then slowly open and look at him.

Laurent-Stop crying.

Me-I thought you weren't going to be able to come back for me...

Laurent-Alex... I will always come back for you.. even if it's while I'm taking my last breath, you hear me?

Nodding my head 'yes', he continues to wipe away my tears and gives me a kiss.

Jasmine

Charles is exactly the weak example of a man I thought he was. Laurent is suppose to be dead, not him. I tried to get Britney to leave but she's to hooked on Laurent, and it's pissing me off. She might hate me, actually she will hate me for this but I've worked so hard to get to this point I can't stop.

Laurent

I finally got Alexandria to calm down and Jasmine is still outside which is good. I can talk to Alexandria alone.

Alexandria- Is Lynn ok?

Me-Yes.

Alexandria-... are you going to tell me why you locked Jasmine up?

Grabbing her hand I take her up to the room and gently close the door.

Me-I need you to listen to me.. Jasmine is not who she portrays herself to be.

Alexandria-What do you mean?

Me-The guy that did this, he works for a guy named Francis. Francis sent him to kill me.

Alexandria- What?

Me-Before I killed him, he told me that Jasmine works with Francis. She's the reason that this happened today because she informed them that I was having this event. Somehow he was able to slip in and he must've stayed undercover while I was in there cause he knew that I would recognize him.

Alexandria-No.. she wouldn't do that.

Me-A-

Alexandria-You're lying, Jasmine wo-