Chapter Twenty Four

Laurent

Lastnight, I slipped out of bed with Alexandria because I couldn't sleep.. flashes of the little boy kept showing everytime I closed my eyes and got into a deep sleep. I just hope that soon it'll stop. When I told Alexandria what happened, I thought for sure that she was going to hate me. This just proves that she most definitely is that one for me. "There you are.", I look up and see her walking towards me.

Me-You're up early

Alexandria-Well, I got worried when I no longer felt you in bed.

Me-My apologies.

I pulled her arms around my torso and kissed her forehead.

Me-How'd you sleep?

Alexandria-It was ok..

Me-What's wrong?

Alexandria-Are you ok?

As I took a deep breath, I place my hands under her ears and rub my thumbs across her jawline.

Me-You don't have to worry about me ok?

Alexandria-You tossed and turned all night and you talked in your sleep, you never do that..so I do... I worry about everyone I love.

Me-And I need you to stop.. the more you worry, the closer you get to driving yourself crazy.

She put her head down while letting out a deep breath.

Me-Look at me... I'm ok..

Alexandria-..Ok.. I'm going to make some breakfast.

Me-Alright, I'll be right back I need to go assign Lynn with a few tasks.

I gave her a kiss and headed over to Lynn. Today will be pretty busy because not only do I have to handle things with Amel, I need to figure out things with Jasmine. When I get to Lynn's, Larry answers the door.

Larry-salut mon frère (Hello my brother )

Me-Larry.. pourquoi es-tu ici? (why are you here?)

Larry-Libérer un peu de colère... quelque chose que vous devriez essayer de faire. (Releasing some anger.. something you should try doing.)

I roll my eyes as I enter and see Lynn in the kitchen.

Me-You know Lynn..

Lynn-Yes sir?

Me-Je trouve drôle la façon dont tu essaies de dire à Alex de ne pas tomber amoureux de nous, alors que ça ne te dérange clairement pas de baiser mon frère. (I find it funny how you try to tell Alex not to fall for us, when you clearly don't mind fucking my brother.)

Larry-Woah language mon frère.

Lynn-LO you're coming in hot this morning

Larry-I told him that he needs to release that anger.

Me-You know what forget it.. you two are too scatterbrained for me to be talking to right now.

Larry-Wait a second.. you two have been together this long and haven't done anything?

Sometimes, actually all the time I wish Larry couldn't read me so well. See him, he can't go long without sex. But to me, sex is not a priority, I can honestly live without it. Would I like to experience that intimacy with Alexandria? Of course, but I want her to tell me when she's ready.

Me-Listen, I didn't come over here to talk about that.. Lynn you'll have a visitor later today and she'll be staying for a few days. Make her comfortable and feel like she's at home.