book info

Vengeance is the act of inflicting harm or punishment on someone in retaliation for harm that they have inflicted on you. It is often driven by a desire for retribution or revenge.

In an act of vengeance, San decided to date the school's "it boy," Wooyoung, with the sole intention of breaking his heart. This decision stemmed from Wooyoung's past actions, where he callously broke the heart of San's best friend. San saw this as an opportunity not only to avenge his friend's pain but also to teach Wooyoung a lesson, hoping it would prevent him from hurting anyone else in the future.

Carefully orchestrated each step of their relationship (with the help of exes of wooyoung past), San eventually plans to reveal his true motives, ensuring that Wooyoung would experience the same kind of emotional disturbance he had inflicted on others.

Carefully orchestrated each step of their relationship (with the help of exes of wooyoung past), San  eventually plans to reveal his true motives, ensuring that Wooyoung would experience the same kind of emotional disturbance he had inflicted on o...

tw: angst / mature content such as violence, tempted-assault, manipulation, and sex.

this book is purely fiction and was inspired by 2006 movie john tucker must die‼️ everything is fiction and doesn't have anything to deal with the people mentioned real life.