Drum Assistant

I finished up with the dishes and headed through the house drying off my hands. I Heard the sound of drums getting louder and louder. I opened up the door to the study and saw the posters littered around the walls, the sweet wooden floor and rugs, and the drum kit set up in the room with Sam sitting at his drum kit. Sam was in his high-top sneakers, black skinny jeans, black vest and green plaid button-down, his drumsticks in hand as he played along with the backing track in his headphones. He spotted me so he took his headphones off and set his sticks in his hand.

"Aww hi buttercup," He cooed, 

"Hi," I smiled,

"Am I being too loud?"

"No," I giggled moving and crawling into his lap wrapping my legs around his waist and burrowing my head into his chest,

"Awww, you wanna be my little drum assistant?" He cooed as he kissed my head,

I nodded and moved a little closer, He wrapped his arms around me shuffling me until my stomach was against his own, my nose nuzzled into his sternum my arms wrapped around his torso, and my legs tight around his waist, he gave me head another kiss and threw his headphones off before he grabbed his sticks and continued to play. 

The drumming echoed in my head as he plaid, his legs bouncing under me making me jiggle on top of him. Bouncing on his lap, my body running against his, the heat of our warm bodies as he sweats from the busy drumming.

I very quickly felt Sam getting hard under me, I giggled a little and blushed hard so I began kissing his neck softly He gasped and leaned his head so I could kiss his neck more, I continued to kiss his soft tender skin, which made him slow his drumming until finally, he stopped setting his sticks down,

"Humm Come on my little drum assistant," and pulling my lips up to his own.

We kissed passionately and aggressively his low moans into my mouth I happily matched his energy kissing him back. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up with him as he stood keeping our lips together as he moved off the drum kit and out of the study.