I Can?

I sat in bed reading my book as the light in the bathroom turned off and Sam wondered in stretching his lanky arms and yawning a little bit on his loose band tee and pair of blue and white striped boxer shorts as he wondered to his side of the bed and climbed in beside me 

"Hi honey," he smiled, kissing my cheek "how's your book?" 

"Pretty good" I smiled laying my head on his shoulder "what do you wanna do tomorrow?" 

"I don't know, honey. My birthday isn't that important to me anymore I guess" he shrugs getting his own book

"Did you want anything special?" I asked 

"I already know what present you've got for me y/n, A we live together, B you told me because you kinda had too" he laughs 

"Don't you like your present?" I laughed

"Of course I do, I love our little hamster" he smiled kissing my head 

"Sam I meant like… anything else special you wanted?" I smirked moving my hand to his thigh "because it's your birthday tomorrow?"

"Can I have anything I want?" He asked 

"Anything at all" 

"So… you'd let me?" He smirked, staring longingly at my breasts, "If I wanted to?"

"If you like" I smiled "for your birthday"

"So you'll actually let me…" he asked and I nodded making him bite his bottom lip smiling widely at the idea already his shorts getting tighter as he got hard just thinking about it "could I… cum there too baby?"

"Okay," I smiled 

"You mean it!"

"Of course I do," I laughed

"Ohh my God…" he smirked "your the best girlfriend ever" he smiled hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek 

"Aww thank you Sam" I smiled "so? Tonight? Or in the morning?" 

"In the morning," he says 

"Alright, did you want me to get rid of this for you?" I asked rubbing gently on his hard on 

"Well you're already being so nice to me in the morning?"

"Do you want tonight too?'

"Too? Awww now you really are spoiling me honey" he smirked nuzzling into my neck as I rubbed on him a little harder "well… I won't say no" he smirked "if you want to, then I'd enjoy it"

I smirked and gave his lips a little kiss and pulling my nightie up a little as I sat over his lap as he pushed his boxers down to let his hard cock spring free it went to hit his stomach but he grabbed his shaft in his hand gently stroking himself a little as he looked at me "sam? As an extra present did you wanna go… without tonight?" I smirked 

"Go without? Uuuhh" he groaned looking at me "you mean… raw baby?" He asks and I nodded "yes please baby" he smirked leaning back on his pillows I smirked and moved letting him slip inside me completely "oohh my God, baby" he groans grabbing my hips his thumbs rubbing my hips "uuhh! You feel so good," he moans, pulling me to kiss him "uuummm uuuuummmm!" He groaned into the kiss as I bounced myself on him "oohh fuck!" He groans "uhhh! Faster baby please" 

"Well it's up to you sam" I smirked holding his hands a little 

"I can-" he began and I nodded "umm baby! You're being so good to me, you're spoiling me so much" he smirked holding me tighter and making me bounce much faster as he guided me till he got me to the speed he wanted me at, and he let me go grabbing my butt as we kept going "Ohh my God! Uuhh! Baby!" He groans the bed hitting against the wall of our apartment "fuck baby I'm gonna cum" he groans "can uhhh can I… finish in here tonight?"

"Of course you can sam" I smirked 

"I can! Fuck your the best girlfriend in the world!" He moans loudly "uuuuhhhhh baby!' he groans his eyes rolling back and his head against the wall "Uuuhh uuuuhhhhh! Uuughhhhh Y/N! BABY!!" he screams his voice cracking slightly as he did as he suddenly grabbed my hips and stopped as he twitched and his hips bucking up towards me "uuuuhhh uuuuuummm… I love you y/n"

"Awww I love you too sam," I smiled giving him a kiss and laying back in my side of the bed as he breathed 

"You spoil me baby" 

"I know" I giggled giving him a kiss 

"Am I… still going to get my other present in the morning?" He asked looking at my breasts "or did I get my present?

"Of course you will still get your favorite tomorrow" I smirked "that's your birthday present, I just felt like being nice Tonight as talking about tomorrow got you so excited"

"I really meant it y/n" he smiled

"Meant what?"

"You're the best girlfriend in the world y/n" he smiled, kissing my hand and squeezing my hand and giving me a cuddle as we got cosy in our bed.