NSFW

A= Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He Likes a little snuggle and a few kisses, he almost always pulls you to be on his chest so he can play with your hair

B= Body Part (their favourite body part of their partners)

His Favourite Body part is defiantly your butt, he likes walking slightly behind you so he can look at your butt or having his arm around you so he can grab your arse whenever he likes.

C= Cum (anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Sam Has got a little it of a fascination with cumming on you, not your face and not inside you as he is not ready yet to be a dad, but anywhere else is up for grabs One of his favourites is pulling out and cumming on your pussy or on your butt.

D= Dirty Secret (pretty self explanatory)

Sam's little secret is that he has always been a little bit of a pervert for as long as you knew him, Stealing your panties, Looking up your skirt, looking down your shirt, having a sneaky feel up if he could get away with it, sneaking little peaks at you in the changing rooms at school, having a peek at you showering in his bathroom, Even if he often got caught and got a lot of slaps around the back of his Dumb blonde head or a kick in the nuts.

E= Experience (how experienced are they?)

No Experience... However, you'd never know. he was such a dirty perv he must have been watching pron since he was a kid to know so much, and the first time you did anything you'd think he'd been doing it just as long.

F= Favorite Position

His fave position is behind! he loves to push you on your stomach and hold onto your hips while he has his way with you.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

not to humorous at all very serious once the pants are off

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Perfectly groomed and shaven, he said it was only fair if he did because you do.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

Very romantic before but once you get started... no time for cutey stuff

J = Jack Off (masturbation headcanon)

Before you and sam got together he was doing it so so much, his record is twelve times in one day and thats not just jerking that is to completion, a recond he is slightly proud of. He does jerk off if you can't be together like you got a late shift or he is away with his band but if he does have to he will make sure you know he's doing it to tease you a little.

K= Kink (one of more of their kinks)

He likes being in charge... he likes to toy and teases you, Likely all his perverted fantasies from before you were together coming out in the form of his dirty, Lusty Dom personality

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He loves doing it at his stepdads house in his childhood bed, and he loves your childhood bed just as much even if the flat you two share will do for most of the time.

M = Motivation (what turns them on/gets them going)

He loves when you wear his clothes just waking up in the morning and going to the kitchen to see you stood making tea and coffee in his shirt from yesterday and your cute thigh highs is enough for him to pick you up and remind you what a dirty girl you were yesterday by making the counter top very very dirty.

N = NO (something they wouldn't do/turn offs)

He doesn't like tieing you up he likes you to be holding him on the bed while you sqeaul.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He loves giving, he will give for hours and hours till your beeing him to stop or let you rest but he won't he'll give you a moment of rest by kissing and leaving hiki's up to your thighs till you relax then going right back to work again. and he is very very good at it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual?)

so fast and rough! the neighbours have complained and you have bought a industrial-sized bucked of filler to keep repairing the holes in your wall from the bed frame breaking the walls, even if you do keep moving your bed around the bedroom but you're not worried the whole wall might come down if you move it anymore because there will be nothing holding it up.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

All the Quickies, he loves pulling you onto his lap during your shows because you're not paying enough attention to him, picking you up onto the counter in the morning Because your looking to sexy' and even jumping in your showers and baths if he thinks our talking too long, he doesn't care if its a quickie or if its proper sex so long as he gets to destroy his babydoll.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc)

he likes to experiment, so long as your okay with it he'll do anything and everything to you, but never after you discuss it, once he knows you're okay with it it will be weeks before he does it so you've forgotten about it and you get super wet and excited

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for, how long do they last)

He can go all night long and another two in the morning. He can go far longer and for much more then you can which often leads to you begging him to let you rest and you giving him a blow job to make him finally stop for a while.

T = Toy (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

No toys, He loves being your dom and he loves making his babydoll feel pleasure but he likes to make sure he does everything to you, no vibes, no wands, no dildos if you're going to feel good he's going to make you do it with his hands, tongue and cock.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

he's a big tease Your his little babydoll so he teases you like crazy and reminds you constantly that your his and all the naughty things you've done and what he's going to make you do later.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make)

Not too loud, a little vocal with his grunts and groans when he cums or is getting close, but he likes to make sure you sqeaul so loud the neighbours next door, upstairs and downstairs are banging on the walls, ceiling and floor because they can hear you, even if he talks to you so much during sex 'Yeah you like that? Come on cum for me babydoll'

W = Wild Card (get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Once when you were in college together You begged sam to pick you up from you at the time boyfriends place after an argument he of course agreed and came to get you in his little Blue Corsa you needed to change out the clothes you had on so you changed in the back of his car, he promised not to look a promise sam instantly broke and something he still hasn't told you, he had a dashcam in his car and he turned it around so he has a video of you changing in the back of his car and it's still on his phone for when you go to work and he needs to see his little babydoll.

X = X-Ray (let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words

Very long and skinny much like sam himself.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

So high, boy gets a bonner as soon as he sees you and it doesn't go away till you leave again

Z = ZZZ (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Never, he falls asleep after you do always, often having naps when you pass out or he just keeps going to make you cum in your sleep.