9

Taehyung's POV  

Even if Jennie was mad at me, I still loved to hear her voice, and for the first time, she was talking to me. It was rather irritating that she was annoyed at me but honestly she should be thanking me. I saw the effect she had whenever she walked by, she was stunning and kept her head down to avoid meeting the eyes of others, seeming shy at first.

I'd been so lucky to save her the other day. For brief moment I had contemplated not following her there, but fuck I couldn't resist watching her while she lay in the sun. She had kept her sweatshirt on over her bikini but as she turned over in the sand her shirt would ride up her side.

Fuck I'd wanted to be there next to her, pull her onto my lap and have her fall asleep on my chest.

I was getting off track, but fuck that was hot.

When I hung up the phone I walked to my usual lookout point where I could watch her running the track with the other girls. She always looked so graceful when she ran, and I needed to see her today, she was like a drug to me, just the sight of her calming me down.I leaned against the grey concrete wall, the trees in front of me obscuring them from seeing me but giving me the perfect view.

She was a little later than some of the other girls because she had to talk to the principal, which really wasn't my fault either, it was her teacher who had done that to her.

I waited, wanting her to come out of the changing room dressed in those nice tight leggings and black sports bra, fuck she looked so sexy like that.

She did not disappoint, she came out and began to stretch along with the others.

I smiled to myself as I sat back and watched her, she probably knew I was watching which was good.

No one had ever caught me when I watched her at school, well someone had seen me once and they had tried to tell the principal.

They hadn't made it there, quite sad.

I couldn't have anyone knowing about this, could I?

Jennie's POV

I could almost feel his gaze on me as I stretched.

I looked around, multiple times but I never saw him, for all the years he had been following me I had never caught a glimpse of him.As the PE teacher left to talk to the girls who couldn't run, that was when all the other girls started to ask me questions about my "boyfriend"

Rumors in this high school spread too fast.

Lily: "so it's true you really do have a boyfriend"

Clare: "Is he hot?"

Della: "you are so lucky I want a boyfriend, he'd would so sweet to me and be all lovey and nice and ugh"

lovey and nice? yeah, I thought, rolling my eyes, that totally describes the guy they thought I was dating.

I didn't even argue, it was probably for the best that everyone thinks I have a boyfriend so that none of the guys hit on me and then be killed by my psychopath stalker.

I was so done with all of this, he had been stalking me for three whole fucking years, it had completely insane.

I had been young when this started, too young. I had gone years knowing that what I was going through wasn't normal but no one seemed to believe me, and I never had any proof. I had become more silent through the years, staying home more and writing a lot of songs.I sighed and went back to stretching.

Let him watch, as long as he didn't interfere it was fine.

I began jogging slowly to try and clear my head.

I didn't make it any better that my house was now empty except for me for the evening. Jisoo was having dinner with her brothers family which was good but left me alone. I liked being alone but at the same time it was a little bit terrifying.

I shook my head, it would be fine, nothing would happen, I'd be fine.
I breathed out and began to match the pace of the other girls.

Everything would be fine.