16

Taehyung's POV

After falling asleep earlier then normal last night I got up at 4 am to make up for my lost time.

I needed to be more involved in Jennie's life, that way she would get used to always having me around.

The schools history teacher has suddenly come down with an illness and would be out for a couple of weeks, and I was nice enough to volunteer my time as a substitute.

I did like history and the thought and having Jennie be my student was kinda hot, fuck I had a lot of fantasies about that.

The way she acted around me, so submissive and so affectionate like I had some control over her, was so hot.

I needed to be closer to her, I needed to protect her.

The school had asked for a teaching degree and the related certification which iv course I had, it was definitely fake but I had it.

Tomorrow was going to be fun.

My phone began to ring, weird, it was still around 6 in the morning, Jennie wasn't usually awake this early."Hello?" I asked, getting up from where I sat at my desk.

"Did you do this ?" Asked Jennie's voice through the phone.

I sighed "do what love?"

"Kill that man, they showed a picture of his face on the news, it was the guy from the bar"
I could hear the tremor in her voice.

I didn't reply right away but took my time "Jennie, he did more then try to hurt you at the bar, I promise I did the best thing for everyone by ending his life"

"Fuck you" she hissed, I could tell she was angry but she wasn't allowed to say that to me, unless of course if she was underneath me.

"I can show you his rap sheet if that would make you feel better love" I sighed, I didn't like that tone in her voice "but the last crime I remember him being accounted for was shooting up a bank, he killed 10 people that day, half of them were kids"

She didn't answer and remained silent.

"I'll see you later love" I said softly, and hung up the phone.

Shit.

I didn't like her mad but I also didn't want her near the man.