29

Jennie's POV

There was a small part of me that liked being damaged. I couldnt tell if it was because of the attention it gathered or the fact that it made me special, unique in a fucked up way. I wanted to lean into the feeling, to feel crazy next to Taehyung, to feel crazy with him. Continue our fucked up love story. I loved the shiver that ran down my spine when Taehyung held the gun to my head. the reaction I had, making me clench my legs in anticipation, begging him to do more. 

Fuck.

I rolled over in bed, hearing the muffled voices or Larx and Taehyung downstair, they weren't yelling but their voices were raised in a heated argument. 

I reached across the bed, grabbing my phone, knowing that I hadn't even told Jisoo I was leaving the house. 

I had 10 unread messages, three of which were from Jisoo.

where are you?  

Jennie?

Are you okay??? answer your phone please, I'm worried.

Shit.

Irene had also been texting me, and whatever she said was accompanied by a lot of purple devil emojis and a lot of eggplant.

Jisoo called me, I said you were passed out over here, you're welcome!

You better be getting  good dick right now or something babe, stay safe 

Several colorful emojis followed.

I closed my eyes and put my phone down, neither of them knew why I had actually left the house, although Irene had been closer to the truth. 

I found myself craving his touch, needed to poke and prod him till he got angry, his teeth scraping down my neck, his hands creating bruises on my thighs, holding me so close I could barely breath. 

He was addicting but I wouldn't admit that to him, it was hard enough to admit it to myself. 

I jumped as the door crashed open, the table shaking as it slammed into the wall.

"Get up" Taehyung's expression was tense, his body poised as if ready to fight.

I stood on command "why?" my hand fiddling with the couple strands of hair that fell over my shoulder. He grabbed a knife from the desk "we're going to hide you away for a couple of days till this all blows over" he ran a hand through his dark hair "I swear to God Jennie if he lays one hand on you.."

His eyes meet mine, searching my face "I will kill him so slowly, you'll watch as I do, no one touches you."

Without meaning too, I took a step backwards, my legs hitting the edge of the bed.

"Are you scared yet little one?" his voice grew darker, his anger radiating out, pushing me further back. 

"No" I lied, biting down on my bottom lip, a pool of excitement forming in the bottom of my stomach.

He reached me, his hand gentling holding my throat, tilting my head back to look at him. He held me still for just a moment before bring his mouth to mine, his teeth nipping my bottom lip, his grip on my throat tightening. 

I placed my hand on his chest, bracing myself against his weight, leaning into him. I savored his taste, the anger fading from his demeanor as he held me.

"Lets go" he released me, his hand stroking my cheek gently before he turned and left the room. 

I hurriedly grabbed a sweatshirt and my phone before following him downstairs.

Larx stood by the door, gun in hand, his eyes unmoving from the window beside him, a view that showed the expanse of the driveway with a peak of the road at the end. 

I felt a familiar shiver, a cold washing over me like it had in the bar when Ryder eyes pierced through my back. Instinctively I moved closer to Taehyung, his arm snaking around my waist. 

Larx nodded and opened the door "we're fine for now, they haven't had a car pass by in the last 10 minutes"

Why would they be following me, or was it just for Taehyung? I followed them out the door, pulling my sweatshirt on to warm up, but I knew it wasn't the cold from outside making me feel like this.

Taehyung passed me a helmet as he straddled the motorcycle, pulling a helmet over his own head.

I sat down behind him and wrapped my arms around his chest, I didn't know where we were going but I knew I had to trust him at this point. 

He had also made it very clear that if I didn't listen him, he would make me pay.

I stared at the scenery moving fast around me as we sped down the highway, he was taking me deeper into the woods, racing away from town.

I kept my hands locked onto his chest, the bike tilting dangerously on every curve, my face almost inches from the ground. I still didn't know where we were going but I hated the mixture of fear and anticipation in my stomach, it had been there since I met Ryder at the bar. If me staying hidden for a few days could help get rid of this feeling then I was all for it.

Taehyung pulled too a stop as we reached a break in the trees, a tall metal gate barring our way. he typed in a passcode and a section of the fence slid away, leaving us room to pull inside before it closed. A small house sat in the rather bare lot of land. I instantly saw the cameras that circled the roof, the lack of entrances and the tinted windows. This place had a purpose. 

I got off the bike, stretching out my arms, trying to relax my tense muscles. Taehyung lifts my helmet above my head, setting it on the seat. His hair is ruffled from the helmet, appearing so dark in contrast to his skin. The pale light flickers over him, reflecting in his eyes, drawing out the blues and greens. He really was beautiful, if only he wasn't so crazy. He had a need to take me, to follow instead of talk, and to touch instead of ask. He thought he owned me from the minute he saw me, and he had never since questioned it. I don't know if I would have wanted him as badly as I did if his mind did work like normal. His irrationality and power drew me in, taunted me, trying to get me to play in his game. 

"Baby" his lips brushed my cheek, a soft kiss, a very different feeling from this morning. I tilted my head up, clearing my throat "yeah I'm good."

He gestured me inside and after another passcode and a fingerprint scanner, the door opened revealing a room with little to no furniture. The grey walls being a great contrast to the grey floor and grey shelves, a couple laptops stood open with a tangle of cords connecting them, collectively making a low humming sound. 

"you're going to be safe here"

I snapped my head to stare at him "you're leaving me?"

He nodded slightly "I have to make sure this deal doesn't go south Jennie, that was his threat and although I know you're safe here I would rather just get this over with, I have too many plans for us"

I huffed and refused the kiss he gave me, how dare he leave me alone like this. 

He made a tsk tsk noise with his mouth in disapproval "you are going to kiss me right now love or I'm not leaving until I've broken you"

I leaned against him, biting my bottom lip "you promise?"

He winked and kissed me forcefully on the lips, a quick goodbye before he walked out the door, locking it behind him. 

I was trapped.